Pool Party | Steve Harrington | Part Two

"Where's the rest of it?" You asked picking up a bikini bottom. It had barely anything to cover your body.

"Don't be silly! This two piece is awesome. It complements your body perfectly," she told you. She was looking at you with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thank you," you muttered. It was unusual for you to wear such revealing clothes. The last time you had worn a bathing suit was when you were seven.

-

"Actually, I have a bit of stomach ache," you lied. You could feel the nerves eating you alive. You were staring to get cold feet. Why did you ever think going to a pool party just to impress Steve was a good idea?

"y/n, how long how we've known each other for?" Cheryl asked while crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Uh—"

"Exactly! Ten years. I know when you're lying. We're going to that party, okay? Everything will be okay. I know you get nervous, but you will be fine," she told you. You took deep breaths before nodding your head. You ran out of the house and into her car before you could change your mind again.

-

The house was filled with people. It was a beautiful, two story, house. There were people all over the property dancing, making out, sleeping, etc.

There was way more people than you expected. You had to push through the sea of people just to get to the back yard.

It was a nice night out, yet you felt a bit cold.

"He has a hot tub," Cheryl mentioned. You could see it. She didn't have to point it out, because it was steaming. Also, Cheryl just wanted to encourage you to use it.

You only nodded your head and gave her a half smile. You couldn't see Steve anywhere. You sighed. It was pointless to come. However, you've never used a hot tub before, so it was calling for you.

Finally, after taking a couple deep breaths, you began to remove the robe from your body. Underneath, you had the navy blue bathing suit you recently purchased.

Once the robe was completely off, you walked to the nearest fence and left it there. The fence was about 15 feet from the hot tub.

When you turned around, you noticed many people staring. You tried your best not to pretend they weren't staring, but not listening was difficult.

"Whoa. Who is that?" Someone asked.

"Oh shit! That's y/n y/l/n!" Someone else whispered.

You could feel yourself turning red. You quickly searched for Cheryl. Finally, you caught her eyes. She had an apologetic look on her face, but also nudged her head towards the pool.

You could tell she wanted you to ignore them and enjoy yourself. You slowly stepped into the pool ignoring the whispers and stares.

The warmth of the water instantly calmed your nerves. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the heat comforting your body.

"Hey sexy, what's your name?" You opened your eyes to see a boy with dark hair staring at you. He had a smirk that made you uneasy.

"Um," you didn't know what to say.

"Don't mind him," another boy said from your right. You turned to look at him. Once again, the look he had made you uncomfortable.

"So, what is your name? I can't believe I don't know it yet. Someone as good looking as you definitely deserves my attention." The second boy told you.