Caught | Steve Harrington

Steve's body hovered over mine, but none of his weight was truly on me. We were on the couch in my basement. Mike, my brother, wasn't home, and he's the only one who ever spends his time down here. Nancy, well, I hope she doesn't choose this day to come down after a billion years. If she sees me with Steve, she would freak. As her sister, I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't mess with the boy who broke her heart, but as a person, I need to. It's hard to resist him. I'm horrible.

I pulled Steve closer to me. He sucked on the skin on my neck. I moaned softly. My legs wrapped around his back. I pulled on his hair then began to kiss him. He smiled as we kissed. My body responded so well to him. I wanted him close. I began to touch his bare skin under his shirt. I felt him shake under (or above?) my touch. Steve closed his eyes briefly before looking down at me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered looking directly at him while still letting the tips of my fingers draw crircles on his skin.

"Yes," he muttered, "you drive me crazy, (y/n)." He kissed me once more. I removed his shirt and now both my hands felt the warmth of his body. He picked me up and turned us around. I giggled. I sat on him and removed my shirt and threw it on the ground. However, I got up as quick as possible when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I shot for my shirt, but it was too late. Steven stood in front of me as I put my shirt on slowly. Jonathan was standing at the foot of the stairs staring at us in disbelief.

"What the hell? (Y/n), how could you!?" He said in a hurt tone. Steve rubbed the back of his neck as I walked around him and faced Jonathan.

I placed a finger over my lips, "Shhh, Jonathan, you can't tell Nancy. Please," I begged. He shook his head and looked between Steve and I.

"I can't believe you. Him, I get, but you? Why would you hurt her like this? She's your sister! HE broke her heart! I can't believe you," he repeated.

Jonathan paced back and forth. He shot a quick look at Mike's game set up and walked quickly passed us.

"I came to get the game. They begged me to come for it." He said in a low voice. He rushed passed as once more with the board game in his hands this time, and began to ascend the steps before stopping. He didn't turn his whole body, but turned his head slightly.

"I won't say anything now, but you have to tell her or I will." He continued walking.