Your jealousy pt.1

You and your crush have been dating for over a month now, you guys have a pretty healthy relationship, until one of his childhood friends is in town, and guess what...she's a girl who you've had trouble with in the past in middle school,but your boyfriend never knew that.

C/N'S POV:

Today is the day i finally get to see one of my best friends, she has been by my side ever since day one! Man did i miss her, her name is Shea! She and I met in pre-school and have been friends ever since! I was getting ready for the day, along with my one and only. She was putting her makeup on while I was getting dressed for the day.

"So you excited to meet Shea?" I ask.

"Umm,yeah..I guess."

"Alright! Your gonna love her!"

YOUR POV:

Ugh...Shea. I know her...she bullied me in middle school. I know that her bullying me is in the past, but I have NEVER gotten over anything she's said to me. She really hurt me. But yet, I have always had a grudge towards her ever since. I know (C/n) loves her and all, but i'm sick of it. He always talks so good of her and never of me. He always brags about her and not me. Pfft i'm not jealous, i'm just...well i don't know how to explain it. It's difficult.

I finished getting ready. I slipped into my dress and heels and walked out.

"Dang," (C/n) says "My girlfriend is a snack!" He smiles as I smile back.

"What time are we meeting her?" I ask.

"Well..we leave in a few minutes. Get your stuff, i'll be waiting in the car." He says. He kisses my cheek and walks out of the room.

I grab my phone and wallet and put it into my clutch. I walk out of the house, making sure I turn off all the lights and close the doors. I lock the front door and walk over to (C/n's) car. I get in and put my seatbelt on. We both stay silent the whole car ride, I could tell he was really excited. He was very giddy, it was adorable. Me myself, I wasn't. I really dont like this girl, shes annoying and rude. In middle school, she threw a binder at my shoulder and cut me, just because I was talking to one of her "little boyfriends", it was dumb.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"Our favorite place." He says and winks at me.

"You mean? Salum?" I smile.

"Yep, she said she wanted to go there! She knows its our favorite place."

"Cool.." I say. It's weird she chose a romantic aura type of place, how does she even know that Salum is our favorite place? Thats where me and (C/n) have our date nights...and he and I always keep that a secret. We promised to not tell anybody so no one would be able to bother us during a date. Who am i kidding? I need to calm down.

(C/n) glances at me and puts his hand over mine. He squeezes it and intertwines his fingers with mine and smiles. "You okay? Your really quiet babygirl.."

"Yeah..i'm fine. Just nervous."

I'm not nervous at all. I just don't want to tell him that I don't want to see Shea.

"C'mon babe, you know your "i'm fine" doesn't work on me. Tell me whats really wrong, we can always reschedule this if your not comfortable."

"Its okay baby, I'm just nervous..thats all." I say. I love how sweet he is when it comes to how I feel, I appreciate that he never fails to think about how I'm feeling, but I always consider how he feels too. I know if he doesn't see Shea today he'll probably be pissed at me, he's been waiting to see her for so long and I don't want to ruin that.

We pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and park. (C/n) gets out and goes to my car door and opens it. "After you m'lady." He snickers and holds out his hand. I grab it as he pulls me out and spins me around. "Mmmm, look at you. You are sexy." He says and kisses me. I kiss his cheek leaving my lipstick mark on him, he smiles and closes the car door and locks the car.

"You got lipstick on me huh?" He smirks.

"It's just so people know your mine." I say and kiss his cheek again while he hooks his arm with mine.

We both walk into the restaurant. (C/n) steps up to the lady at the counter and says "were here for Shea" the lady smiles at us and says "right this way" and immediately I see Shea.

Damn...She looks ways different.

———————————————————————————————
Imma leave this right here, im still alive and im planning to start continuing this work🥴

Stay tuned for part two of this cuz yuh girl may have a crush again that maybe make me imagine situations lol.

-Duh❤️