Mall

"Hey (Y/n), look who's finally decided to show up." (Y/f) says.

"Well isn't it a dang miracle, Finally. He's here."

(C/n) walks over to us. He grins ear to ear, waving at us.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey (C/n)." (Y/f) says.

"Hey.." I say shyly.

"What do you guys wanna do now that i'm here."

"We can just walk around the mall?" I suggest.

"Im down, what about you (C/n)?"

"Im here for it, lets go." He says and motions for us to get up and walk with him.

(Y/f) pushes forward so that she's walking next to him. Shes turns around and I narrow my eyes at her, she smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

We all go into forever 21, since we can all shop in there.

"So I was thin-" I say and turn around to (Y/f) and (C/n) walking off...chatting with each other.

"Well then never mind.." I mumble and walk off. I wonder to myself...why? Are they getting annoyed? I didn't really talk much...
I hear (Y/f)'s familiar laugh from behind me. (C/n) is modeling a hat very sillily.

"Your so funny!" (Y/f) giggles and playfully punches (C/n)'s arm...a flirt move I suppose.

I scoff and roll my eyes. She knows I really like him, what does she think she's doing?

"Hey (Y/n)! Check me out!" (C/n) laughs and lifts up his leg and smacks his butt. I giggle as (Y/f) glares at me. What's her problem?

I find a few things to try.
I try on a few shirts and shorts. They all fit, and were very cute together. I walk our and see (C/n) is sitting outside of the fitting room, sitting on a couch, on his phone. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey! I was trying to look for you! Where have you been?"

"Trying things on?"

"Without my help?" He laughs.

"(C/n)!" I say and playfully slap his arm.

"Well try those on again and show them to me! You need your guy friends approval!" He smiles. (Y/f) steps out of the fitting room in a skimpy dress. A low cut, short, body con dress.

"Cute, right?" She says. She looks at (C/n) and starts to sway her hips. He looks up and furrows his brows.

"Uhhh, you goin somewhere?" He laughs.

She bends down in front of him and smirks. What the hell is she doing? She starts to sexily walk over to him. I put my foot in front of him and raise an eyebrow at her.

"What do you think your doing?" I say surprised.

"Nothing." She smiles and winks at him. He smiles at me and continues on his phone.

"You gonna try them on?" He asks me.

"Yeah... but only one. You pick." I smile as he looks at the clothing and points to an olive green t-shirt top and a pair of high-waisted shorts.

"I would imagine that it's something you would probably wear." He smiles.

I nod and walk back into the fitting room and try everything on. Once I did, I walked out and could see (Y/f) modeling an outfit for (C/n) again.

"C'mon (C/n)! Look at me!"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. What is she trying to do?

"Ahem," I clear my throat. They both look at me. "We get it (Y/f), your pretty and look good in everything. Get your clothes back on." I snap at her. Her eyes narrow at me, she the rolls them and walks off.

"Woah, what was that (Y/n)?" (C/n) asks confused.

"It was nothing. Anyways, what do you think?"

"You look...good. But when do you not?" He chuckles as his and I's faces turn a shade of red. He rubs the back of his neck and smiles. (Y/f) comes back out and sighs.

"My moms here to pick me up." (Y/f) says.

"Cool, see you sometime." (C/n) says.

"Bye.." she says with a sad tone and walks off and out.

Him and I look at each other, he smiles again. I go back into the fitting room and change back into my clothes. I grab the outfit that he chose and walk out. He gets up and walks over to the cashier.

I place my items on the counter and let the girl scan the things.

"14.73 is your total today."

I take out my card,but before I hand it over to the girl. (C/n) stops my hand and shakes his head and chuckles.

"I got this, you save your money." He says and hands his card to the girl. She swipes it and gives it back to him. She bags my things and hands it to me. She mouths "he's a keeper" to me and smiles. I smiles back and wave goodbye.

"You have a ride home?" He asks.

"Uhhh, no...I was gonna take an Uber home." I laugh.

"Like I said, save your money. Let me take you home." He says shyly.

"Th-thank you, (C/n). I blush. We walk out of the mall and to his car. We get in and buckles up. He smiles and starts to drive out.

"So...what was that deal with (Y/f)?" He asks.

"I said it was nothing, (C/n)."

"No, it was something. I mean, you snapped at her."

"Hey! She was annoying you! Be glad I helped you!" I joke.

"She actually wasn't." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"(C/n)!" I say and playfully punch his arm.

"I'm kidding! I honestly wish it was you in what she was wearing..." he says  and chuckles. My cheeks get hot again as his turn a deeper shade of red.

He pulls into my drive way and parks. He gets out and opens the car door for me. I step out and walk to my front door and pull my keys out. He walks over to me and gazes into my eyes. His (e/c) hypnotizing me.

"I hope to see you sometime this week again." He smiles.

"Yeah...me too." I smile back.

He pulls in for a hug, I hug back. He rests his head on top of mine.

"How about Wednesday? At 1:30! I will pick you up and we can drive around." He says softly.

"I would like that." I say and rest my head on his chest.

He nods and pulls away. He smiles and walks off to his car. He gets in and pulls out of the driveway. He waves goodbye and drives off. I unlock my door and squeal from excitement.

===========================

Oof these ones are fun to write😂👌