CHAPTER - 5:Club (Part 3)

*ROSE'S POV*

We finally reached the club. Entering the club we were hit by the smell of drinks, sweat, and sex. Capital Letters by Hailey Stanfield was playing in the background. Some people were grinding on each other on the dance floor Ew... And some were on the bar side either flirting or sitting alone, I prefer the later one... Thank you very much.

We went to the bar and sat on the stool and ordered our drinks.

"So Girl, how is everything going? "Anna asked.

"Cool, just now thinking about some new ideas for the next book" I said while the bartender brought our drinks.

"Umm... Rose I meant to ask this later or rather than this place but I can't help so... "

"Anna I know what you are trying to ask but please I don't want to talk about it" I stopped her knowing exactly what she was talking about, the event, and of course the face reveal.

Unlike Matt, Anna doesn't know anything about my past but I know she thinks it's bad because whenever it comes up, Matt And I try to avoid it as much as possible and as curious as she is, she never forces us which aside from her personality, we love about her. And out of us three only she was very excited about me revealing my identity which didn't happen due to some unavoidable circumstances.

Yeah I know, Life is a Bitch.

After chit-chatting some more time, we decided to hit the dance floor. Although I was drunk but was sober enough to know what's happening in my surroundings.

We both were dancing like no tomorrow, feeling a free bird in an open sky.

"Babe, hottie on your 6 o'clock is staring at you and bitch he is really hot and handsome, did I say hot!!" she said, oh yeah and she was drunk.

Slowly I and Anna changed our positions of dancing so I can see the guy and when I saw him, all the colors drained from my face. Holy Cow its The guy from the event!

Run Rose Run, before he catches you!

"Anna let's get out of here!" I told her while grabbing her wrist.

"Why Rose?! We just started to have funnnnn" She Slurred. Yep, clearly very very drunk.

"Anaya LETS GO," I said with gritted teeth.

"Okay geez," she said with a pout. The situation was like a mother scolding her daughter who was caught doing something wrong.

If the circumstances have been different I would have laughed, but this was not the time.

I hurriedly went towards the exit, looking for Matt. Uggh! Where that idiot is?!

And then I saw him sitting on the couch by two girls sitting on his both side and one in his lap.

I went to him, Oh yeah literally dragging Anna with me.

"Matt" I called him.

"Matt" I called him again.

Ugg.. Stupid guy!

"Matthew stupid idiot Thompson! It's code Red!! "I had to shout. Thanks to the loud music and RIP my vocal cords.

"What?! What happened? Are you both girls alright?!" He awkwardly pushed the girl away that was sitting on his lap and came towards me.

"Matt, let's just go!! I will explain everything to you later." I told him and we immediately went to the car.

When we were exiting I saw the guy looking for someone in the crowd, hopefully, it's not me but I can't take the risk. I already have many problems in my life and I don't want to add one or drag someone into it.

Matt and I were both quietly sitting in the car, Anna was passed out in the backseat.

"Okay, What the hell was that?!" Matt asked, breaking the silence and looking somewhat sober while driving the car.

"Matt, can we please talk about this in the morning? I promise I will tell you everything. Right now I am having a killer headache!" I said to him or more like pleading to him.

He nodded, but with a look that we are sure to talk about this later.

After coming to my apartment, Matt took the passed out Anna to the guest room carrying her bridal style. I went to my room and after getting showered and changing into my PJ's I went to the living room. The aroma of coffee hit me, this means that Matt is in the kitchen. He knows that chai helps me with the headache. But for the saving of the world, he can't make one! He either forgets to add something or just messes up the recipe. But coffee works for me too! Yes, not like chai but have to accept what the situation offers. Plus, I am not in the mood to make anything, So I am quite thankful to him for this.

"Rosa are you alright?" He asked in a soft tone, handing me a cup of the beverage.

"Yes, I am fine," I said but he just rolled his eyes, clearing knowing I was lying but didn't press me further to tell.

"Okay, then I am crashing here tonight." That's what I love about him, he knows when to change the subject when I don't want to talk about it and went to the guest room or in his room as he says.

"Yeah, Okay good Night Matty Boy," I said, he just gave me a dirty look hearing the nickname but greeted me good night nevertheless.

I went to bed but with the thoughts of the blue-eyed handsome asshole and of course caffeine in the system, sleep was far away from me. At around 4 am, sleep finally took me in its embrace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the another chapter! Do tell me what do you think in comments! Also, guys it would been a world to me if you guys just click on the star button. The next chapter will be up soon! By then, stay home, stay safe and keep reading wattpad. Also, please do check out my Instagram page wattpadbook___reviews. I promise you that you will not regret it :)

Until then,

Bye :)

- S.J