CHAPTER 1: Him

*AIDEN'S POV*

"The Laughing Liar becomes the New York Times Bestseller. The book is again written by everyone's favorite anonymous mysterious author Miss_soulwriter. This is her 3rd bestseller in the span of just 1 year! No one knows who is she, even the gender was revealed in her book launch event last month, many have tried to find her identity but no one has succeeded. The publishing company is mum about it. In her, every book she writes" I AM NOT UNKNOWN TO ANYONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU READ MY BOOK YOU KNOW MY THOUGHTS, I AM NOT A MYSTERY BUT MY FRIENDS YOU ALL ARE TO ME "she..."

"What's up, man? Oh reading about her again" My best friend Drake suddenly barges in my room.

"Good Morning to you Drake and how do you know what I am reading?! I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Bro she is trending all over the social media after her successful book and plus everyone knows you don't like to read magazines and stuff but after the event in Miami a month ago you are obsessed with her, like who reads 300 pages book in just a weekend! And the worst who the fuck reads 700 pages (two books) in just a matter of days or I say a week and especially a busy businessman like you!" He exclaims doing weird hand gestures in between.

"Yeah...but it was worth it. Like the way she writes, her quotes on every chapter ending...man, I really love her books and yeah not forgetting how beautiful she is!" I still remember the encounter we had at that event.

*A MONTH AGO IN MIAMI*

"And this concludes the presentation. Any questions gentleman?" I asked concluding my presentation.

"No, Mr. Garcia but we are really impressed with your plan especially the location which is near the beach and..." Mr.White spoke, an old man bald man who has a gold dig- I mean you know has a wife half of his age.

After another half-hour discussing the plan it finally got over, me getting the contract and impressed investors investing their money.

"Miss Davis bring coffee in my cabin" I instructed my assistant and went in my cabin.

"Damn, it's noon already?!" I sat on my soft office chair and relaxed by closing my eyes. After some time I smell the sweet aroma of coffee and the soft thud of the door.

While I was drinking my coffee and thinking about the next step of my project, suddenly my phone rang. And it was the woman that I care about the most.

"Hey mom"

"Hello darling, how are you? Did you eat something? How was your meeting? Did it go well? Did..." and here starts the concern of my lovely mom.

"Mom, Mom I am fine, and Yes I ate my lunch on time and the meeting went well, Mom I am an adult now so stop worrying about me" I answered, there was some noise coming from the background and am damn sure it's my newly adult sister.

"Yeah Yeah Stop worrying about me I am an adult now, "mom said to me in a mocking tone.

" But for me, you are still a baby who used to roam in underwear in the house and who used to loved wearing skirts," she said in a genuine loving tone.

"What! Ai used to roam in underwear a ...and...he...he...used to lo...ve wearing skirts?!"Oh my god! Ha...ha...ha" and here comes my lovely sister Isabella. I thought rolling my eyes. It's not that I hate her but younger siblings are quite annoying. I don't know why they think that "it's fun to irritate your older sibling".

"And you know Bella he even used to cry that he has no boobs, I can show you the videos and photos," my mom said happily, remembering the memories.

"Aw...my brother wants boo...boobs ha...ha...ha, mom I would love to see it" I am sure she is laughing rolling on the floor.

"MOM... I was only 5 at that time and if you just called for embarrassing me then I am hanging up" I said in a fit of fake anger.

"Stop whining Hijo (son) and Bella wants to talk with you" she said.

"Mom, No! I have already soo much work and she will just tease me and..!" and before I complete my sentence, there was some sound on the other side, probably Mom passing the phone to Bella.

"Too late bro," She said while laughing.

"Hey, baby sis! You know how much I love you right?"

"Yeah Grande hermano (big bro), but I was thinking this to share with Drake" I bet she has an evil smirk on her face right now.

Oh no god, if he finds out this, he will tease me and embarrass me in every way possible. Nope, this can't happen.

"Cariño (sweety) what do you want from Miami?" I know this will work.

"Nothing much Ai, just an autograph of..."

"Oh yeah just autograph, consider it done! I will send my man now for it. But whose autograph you want?" Wow..thats easy because when you are a billionaire, you are already in contact with big celebrities. Hell, I will take her to meet the person whoever she is fanning over now.

"Miss_Soulwriter" she told me in a very excited tone.

"Umm...who?Is she a new model or some new actress of your chick flick? She really has a weird name". I don't know what her parents were thinking of while naming her.

"OMG Ai! I knew it that you will not know and don't talk about her like that! She is the famous author of The Mystery Lover and Lovely Chaos...Her books... god, I just love her and getting her signed book is really hard like 1 in 100 chance but..."

"Okay Okay, I will get it"

"It's not easy Ai she is..."

And she told me how this author is anonymous and no one knows her. Even she thinks she is a female by her name, weird right? And she is going to reveal her identity tomorrow on her fourth book launching event.

"Okay Okay I will get it for you, but no promises!" I mean, a guy can try, right?

"Okay, then I hope my mouth doesn't spill your cuteness of childhood to Drake" she said in a very sickly sweet tone.

"Uhh...It's official Bella that I hate you!" I said to her.

"Bye Big brother! See you soon with the autograph" and she hangs up!

She is damn lucky she is my sister and I love her so much(obviously not going to tell her that on her face!) or else if it would have someone else, before tonight they would have been found on the roads.

Now, I guess I have to stay here for one more day.