CHAPTER-4: Club(Part 2)

*AIDEN'S POV*

I was busy reading my files when suddenly my phone rang. I received the call without checking the caller id.

"Hello, Aiden Garcia here" I said.

"Guess who is in the city?" The reply came from the other side and I recognized the voice.

"Umm...Donald Trump?!" I said playfully.

"No Motherfucker! I wish I can show you my middle finger right now!" He said I bet he is rolling his eyes right now.

"Just kidding man. So how come you are here? Last time you told me that you will be busy with your concert in Europe for the whole month!" I told him and yeah Liam is my other best friend who is the world-famous Singer.

"The dates were canceled last minute and it is rescheduled next month and by then I was free, so thought to visit the hometown "He said.

"Good, and hometown is equal to world best friend and that is ME" I said in a fake sequel.

"Keep telling that to yourself man! "He laughed.

We decided to meet at Derek's New Club and invited him too. After completing my work I head to my mansion. After getting a shower, I change into a white t-shirt with my blue ripped jeans. I put my jacket completing the look.

 I put my jacket completing the look

Aiden's Look Above.

After a 20 minute drive, I reached my destination. Although the cub just started last month but by seeing the number of people it seems like it had been here for years. I directly went into the VIP lounge where the two idiots were waiting.

It had a glass wall where we can easily see outside but no one can see us from outside. Derek was sitting on a couch with two girls on his side and Liam was sitting on the bar stool with a drink in his hand. He had dyed his hair, something like looking cool and it gives rockstar vibe. And yeah that was his words, not mine.

 And yeah that was his words, not mine

Zayn as Liam Anderson

"Look who came here?! My Best Friend AIDEN GARCIA!" Derek said standing up from the couch and hugged me.

"You are drunk!" I said to him and took him to the couch. Liam had by then dismissed the girls.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Mr. Genius" Liam said. rolling his eyes but a small smile on his face.

Liam, Derek, and I were best friends since high school. Liam always loved writing songs and sing them. So one day in a party I gave him a dare to upload his video of him singing one of his songs and let's just say that dare proved one of his best thing he has done in his life. In a few months, he got millions of subscribers and a music company signed him. But that didn't stop him there. His songs were getting so much love from his fans from all over the world that some sponsors came forward to sponsor a tour for him.

So now we don't meet too often but yeah we always stay connected and the bond of our friendship is the same as ever, lucky I know!

After some time we decided to hit the club, after all, we all want to get laid. Derek was sober now as he took a shower in his VIP room.

Derek and I were players then Liam, he would get laid occasionally. For us, getting a girl was easy, even for idiot Derek thanks to our looks and fame.

As we entered the bar, we were immediately hit by the smell of sweat, sex, and drinks. The disco lights are lighting the club. People are grinding with each other on the dance floor. I sat on a barstool and ordered a scotch with rocks for me. Derek was nowhere to be seen. This means that some girl threw herself on him as soon as he entered. Liam was sitting beside me.

"So any girl you have your eyes on?" He asked.

"Nope man, we are just 25 for god sake and this bachelor's life is more fun." I said looking at the dance floor, holding my drink.

"Yeah, But one day or another we are gonna settle man." He said and before I say something I saw a beauty in black on the dance floor.

Man, wasn't she sexy! She was wearing a tight black dress with a gold belt. Although she was not slim but her curves, damn, how I want to touch them. She was swaying her hips and dancing like there is no tomorrow. I was not able to see her face as her back was facing me. Suddenly she turns and saw in my direction and I saw the most beautiful brown eyes staring into my blue eyes. Because I can never forget those eyes because of HOLY SHIT! Miss fucking Soul writer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! How are you all? Hope you all have an amazing week :).

So what do you think about the chapter? I know its boring, But the real drama will start now! ;)

Will Aiden be able to catch Rose? Or she will escape again? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts :).

Until then,

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Bye, Love you all :*.

- S_J