WELCOME GUYS!!

Hey guys!! First of all, thank you for giving this book a chance. Please read below before proceeding further.

--> This is my own idea so don't copy it or I WILL FUCKING COME OUT OF YOUR DEVICE AND KILL YOU. Write your own book because stealing other's idea is PLAGIARISM and it's a severe crime. And you are no better if you get the appreciation for other's work instead of your hard work.

-->No negative comments. Suggestions, Feedbacks are encouraged. If there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes you are welcomed to point out but just a warning My first language is not English. I repeat again MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH. *clears throat*  Although I will try my best to avoid mistakes as much as possible but no rude comment will be tolerated and will be deleted asap.

--> Also, this novel's initial chapters have been edited. There are some minor changes which I recommend you to read but if you decide not to then do not worry as they will not affect the story.

Readers: Are you done? We want to start the book.

S_J(Author): Umm...yeah! But can I tell you a Joke?

Readers: Okay fast *rolls their eyes*

S_J: Why did Santa Go to college?? *wiggling her eyebrows*

Readers: Because he wants to study maybe?*thinks and gives up*

S_J: To improve his wrapping skills, hahaha  * falls from the chair while laughing*

Readers: -_- *ready to throw tomatoes*

Stuts_J: Okay Bye! Enjoy your Reading. *suddenly stops* DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. *Runs Away*.

Readers: Finally.