CHAPTER 2: Her

Aiden's POV

**Next day**

It's been an hour since I have come here and there is no news of this MISS SOULWRITER. Like who the fuck comes late in your own event. The ballroom is decorated beautifully. The servers are serving drinks. Press are crowding outside and some of them are in the event too. I met my many business acquaintances and also other important people from different fields like acting, writing, etc. Guess this mystery author is really famous than I think like I was the only one who didn't know about her.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, May I have your attention, please? We just got the news That Miss_soulwriter will be not able to come here due to some severe circumstances"

There were some aahs and oohs but I was Like WHAT. THE. FUCK!

"She sends her sincere apologies. Yes, She told me to reveal the gender but, but not only this but she also promised that everyone present here will get a copy of her new novel. If you are lucky enough maybe you will get it signed too. "

There were cheers and clapping started.

"The first look of the book will be launched in 20 minutes until then please enjoy your evening"

Are you kidding me! Signed copy but if you are lucky enough like what the actual fuck! And these baboons are happy! OH My God! I need some air.

I went to the garden of the ballroom through the back door to avoid paparazzi. I was just standing thinking what to do and suddenly a woman came with a man and they were talking about something in a hushed tone. Maybe they noticed me due to darkness.

"There is no one here, so don't worry," the man said.

"I can't reveal myself now," the woman said, but she really has worry laced in her sweet voice.

"I am really sorry Hun, I didn't know that he was going to be here, "the man said.

Wait to reveal? Is she who I think she is? I was not able to see their face, curse this darkness.

"I thought he was caught!" the women exclaimed!

Caught? About who they are talking about.

"I think we should go from here before you are CAUGHT Miss Soulwriter! "The man said.

"Shh...Are you insane! What if someone will hear you" the woman said again.

"No one is here so don't worry! Now you go, I will handle it from here and I will call you tonight about the signed copies" The man said.

Yes! Yes.YESS! Now I can get an autograph from here and my problem will be solved.

"Okay bye, "The woman said. The man nodded and went inside.

This is the time Aiden.

"Now Now isn't this THE famous Miss Soulwriter" I said from where I was standing.