Jungkook laughs, rushing behind her. He grabs her hand instantly when he arrives beside her with that side smile on his lips.

That was smooth, he praises himself.

But he's also nervous. What if she yanks his hand away? What if she thinks he's taking things too fast?

He looks at her to see her reaction but also at the same time, appreciating how small her hands are compared to his large and veiny ones.

On the other hand, Dara who has been linking her arms with him all day freezes slightly at his hand holding hers.

Flustered, she quickly tries to come up with something to say, "Not anyone can hold my hand like that easily!"

"And not anyone can link arms with me easily." Jungkook jokes back, poking his tongue out.

Dara stifles a giggle, giving his hand a squeeze as they walk towards the ice cream cart.

"What flavor?" Jungkook asks.

"Chocolate," She answers, already fishing her wallet out of her coat's pocket.

"No, no, no!" Jungkook quickly stops her. "At least, let me pay for the ice cream."

"N—"

"Dara, I asked you out on a date but you paid half for Mala Xiang Guo and if you are going to pay for the ice cream too, it's going to make me feel extremely bad." He frowns.

She purses her lips, thinking, "Fine."

He lets out a sigh of relief before ordering one chocolate and one vanilla cone.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" She asks again, licking her ice cream.

"I'm fine with anywhere."

"Do you want to come over?"

He almost chokes on his ice cream which he can't choke on.

Two of us, alone, in her room.

Fuck, what am I thinking? This is for the project.

"I'm fine with that too." He nods, recovering.

"Is 6 okay? I have the k-pop dance society thing."

"Yeah, you should have joined the dance society and not the k-pop dance society." He says, "Both Jimin and I are there."

"Well, I can't really dance. I can only dance a dance that I learn — I can't freestyle or dance freely or whatever."

He shows an expression of between confusion and what-the-fuck, "Isn't being able to dance what you learn considered dancing?"

"But I don't want to say, I can dance when I can only dance by watching someone else's dance."

He blinks rapidly, "You are complicating."

I scoff, "You are just dumb."

He just responds with an offended expression, clutching his shirt before hiring a cab to go back, not forgetting to finish their ice creams first.

"So tomorrow, my room at 6?" She asks, making herself comfortable at the backseat.

Jungkook who's obviously sitting beside her chuckles, "That sounds a little —"

Dara laughs before abruptly placing her hand on his knee, leaning closer with a fake deep voice, "Baby, tomorrow, my room at 6."

Flustered Jungkook opens his mouth and closes his mouth, getting all stupid looking like a fish at the close proximity between them and not to mention the way her hand is placed on his knee.

But he's quickly saved by Dara who sits back in her previous position with a laugh.

"Buy some snacks on your way." She tells.

Jungkook clears his throat, not trusting his own voice. "And redbull?"

"Bingo!"

And the rest of the ride back to their dorm is silent aside from the music playing from Jungkook's phone, both of them listening to it through his earphones.

Dara hisses at Jungkook when he pays for the cab fees first. She steps out of the car and unfortunately, trips on the side walk embarrassingly.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Jungkook quickly steps out as well, crouching down beside Dara who's laughing like a crazy woman.

That's Dara for you. When she trips or falls, instead of getting up quickly before more people can see her embarrassing situation, she always chooses to stay in that position while laughing at herself.

[a/n: me]

"Dara." Jungkook frowns, looking at her up and down before pulling her up to stand.

"Give me a moment." She says between her giggles and continues laughing which also makes Jungkook join in the laughter.

"Is your brain damaged instead of your ankle?" He asks, his hands still supporting her.

She waves her hand, indicating a no but a groan leaves her lips when she accidentally puts pressure on her left leg. She moved her long coat away from her sight and Jungkook bends down to look just to see her knee wounded.

"Babo," He sighs, looking at her.

"Didn't notice since I was busy laughing." She grins, still positive even though she's probably going to have a bruise on her knee forever.

"We have to go to the health center." He says, bending in front of her. "Jump."

"Please don't tell me you are going to piggyback me." She winces at the cringe, standing slanted since she can't put pressure on her left leg.

"Do we have another option?" He asks, craning his neck to look at her.

"Walk there together?"

"You can't even stand upright."

"Well, you can help me walk!"

"This is easier." Jungkook refuses her suggestion. "Jump."

She whines, "Jungkook, we are in England, not South Korea."

"Okay, if you wont jump, I'm going to pick you up in bridal sty—"

"Fine, Fine!!" She cuts him off and lays herself on his back slowly since she can't jump.

A very cute yet creepy smile appears on Jungkook's face, the corner of his lips reaching his ears.

He holds her tightly with his hands under her thighs, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"You know, I can choke you to death in this position." She says, tightening her arms around his neck a bit more to tease him.

"Oh, am I going to die?"

"No since in order to finish the project, I need you."

Jungkook's cheeks redden at her saying the last three words so close to him, right beside his ears.

"Fuck, this is so embarrassing." Dara grumbles, hiding her face in his shoulder as everyone who's passing by them keep glancing at their ways.

"At least you can hide your face. I can't." Jungkook replies.

"This was your idea!"

"To help you." He says, but even if he could hide his face, he wouldn't. This is not a tad bit embarrassing at all.

He's way too happy that he actually hopes someone he knows takes a candid of them.

"Okay, we are here." He says as they walk into the health center.