4

Your POV

Camz:
I'll be there soon love. be ready!

I read the text with a wave of anxiousness flowing through me. I was scared for this event with Camila tonight since my management warned me about my reputation. I know I shouldn't care about what the public thinks of me, especially if I care about her. The only problem is I'm not ready to face the backlash and rumours. We have never been seen out together (though everyone knew about our soon-to-be shoot).

I tried to distract myself by playing with the neat cut of my custom made Louis V dress. 

"I don't know how I'm going to do this" I said, looking up at Kehlani who had given me a ride home from work.

"You'll make it work. That's what I admire about you." She smiled and draped her arm over my shoulders.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"So is there something going on between you and Camila?"She asked insecurely.

"I'm going to be honest with you. She did sleepover last night and I kissed her, but I don't know how things are truly going." I sighed.

"Well at least that gives me the boost of passion to try harder. I truly like you and I know you must feel the same." She said matter-of-factly.

"I do. Don't get me wrong. I just don't know how to handle my emotions with anyone." In all honesty I was distraught. Choosing between Kehlani and Camila shouldn't be so damn hard. I've known Kehlani for years and all of our flirting and closeness made my heart flutter. Then in came Camila, who completely rocked my world in a matter of days.

"Hey, cheer up babe. No matter who you choose, I'll always be here for you. Besides if I'm not the one, then I can wait til I am." She tried to reply confidently, although I could hear the uncertainty behind it.

"Thanks. Listen, you can stay here as long as you want when I'm at the event. If you chose to stay here I don't mind. I might be a little while though." I said, offering my hospitality for the second night in a row.

"Don't worry. I'm going to get out of your hair. I don't want to disturb you tonight. I can see you're tired." She said sweetly.

"I love you." My tone wasn't confident. I didn't know in which sense I was referring to. If it was a friendship/family love or something more.

"Don't say that. You don't have to. I do love you though." She said defeated. "Have fun tonight. Don't let me cross your beautiful mind."

"How can you be so kind to me?" I sighed.

"I care about yo-"

She was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Camz:

I'm here sweety.

"Bye Lani. You have my key. Lock up whenever you leave." I frowned and handed her my spare key.

"I'll give it back tomorrow. Don't worry I'll leave soon. Have fun! Bye." She half smiled.

I hugged and kissed her cheek as we both stood up to break the conversation.

I reached across my room to grab the little clutch I was given to match the dress and straightened myself out.

"Don't worry I'll be here til you leave. Wouldn't want to make things awkward.." She said referring to my bedroom.

"Alright. Night Lani." I smiled at her once more and exited the room to reach the front door.

As I opened the front door to my apartment, it slowly began revealing a strikingly dressed Camila whom now stood in front of me.

"Hey! You look absolutely gorgeous." She said, licking and biting her dry lips.

"As do you." I smiled, admiring her girly pantsuit. It screamed 'Powerful Woman'.

"Shall we?" She asked holding her arm out.

"Yeah, totally." I blushed and linked my arm in hers.

As we exited the apartment, I turned around only to lock it and see Kehlani now beginning to exit my room. I couldn't help but notice the depressed look on her face. My heart broke at the sight. I had no idea at the time that she watched the entire interaction between me and Camila. Her heart yearned for me but I couldn't realize it.

(Time skip)

Camila's event was in full swing at this point. Who am I kidding, it was a party.

I received plenty of questions from well known friends I had acquired after my time modelling. They ranged from "You're dating Camila?" to "I didn't know you were gay..." It was honestly torture. I wasn't ready for that type of attention. All I could reply with is "We are friends." and "Well I'm not..." I hated lying about my sexuality. I had to. Management would kill me if it came out in anyway.

At this point I was getting pretty full with alcoholic drinks. I couldn't really find emotions to express due to the toxic liquid in my system.

"Hey, I don't believe we have met before." Said a raspy voice directed to me.

I had to look up from my champagne glass to meet the most beautiful emerald eyes in the world.

"Hey, I'm y/n." I replied drunkly.

"Haha I know. I'm Lauren." She cheerily replied, giggling at my drunk slurring.

"Oh, I know who you are." The corner of my lips tugged upward.

"Is that a good thing?" She laughed, showing her pearly whites.

"Oh yes." I smiled.

Our conversation was cut short by another voice interjecting.

"Y/n! come here I'd like you to meet someone!"

I sighed as this was all I had been doing all night.

"I'll be right there! Sorry Lauren. It was most amazing to meet you." I stuck my hand out and shook hers before catching up to Camila.

A/N

a much needed update.

love you all

Comment what you think so far (if you'd like). I'd love to hear feedback or questions.

pce n blessins

-S