The New Girl

Hwa-young's POV:
I would like for the girls to meet a staff member that Sihyuk just hired. Her name is Choi Kyung Mi and she's 22. She's going to help the girls with their vocal warmups and she's going to do both groups' hair and makeup.  She already met BTS, she really likes them.  I can tell that she likes Jimin a lot.

  I can tell that she likes Jimin a lot

This is what she looks like.  She knows a lot about hair, makeup, and vocals.  I like how she doesn't sugarcoat things and how she isn't too brutal either.  When she gives advice, she's honest without sounding rude.  I appreciate that.

I'm going to text the girls to meet me outside, before they meet Kyung Mi.  I'll tell them about her and that they'll meet her.  I really hope that they like her, since Sihyuk just hired her and I don't want them to dislike her.  I just hope they behave...I trust most of them to behave.

Seol-jin's POV:
I'm awake before anyone else.  Well, at least I think I am.  That's before I see Malee walking around shirtless eating steak off of a steak knife.  "Hi, Seol-jin," Malee says.  "H-hi," I say, obviously uncomfortable.

"I have a question," Malee says.  "Do these look like cancer spots to you?"  She points to random spots on her chest, which I'm forced to inspect.  "That's a mole," I say.  "Are you sure?" she asks.  "I mean, they weren't there before."  "Moles develop over time," I explain.  "Have you ever seen a newborn baby with a mole?  That's because they don't have exposure to the sun."  "Ok," Malee says.  I grab a thing of pop tarts and leave.

I decide to hang out in the work out room, which I don't think anyone would be there.  When I walk in there I see Eun-Kyung.  She's doing twist sit-ups.  I'm not gonna lie, her pants are always on fleek!

These are the pants she's wearing with a matching jacket

"Hey Seol-jin!" she says when I walk in.  "How's your pop tart?  Is it good?"  "Wanna see for yourself?" I ask.  "Sure," she says, walking over to me.  "Just take a bite, I don't care about germs," I say.  "You don't have to tear off a piece."  "Merci," she says.

(I had to stop in the middle of writing to listen to Minghao's beautiful angel voice.  All you Carats reading this understand, right?)