Dance Practice

Seol-jin's POV:
I later get a text from Hwa-young. It says, "Meet me in the practice room at 4:00.  We're learning your dance for "Dreams Come Alive."  I didn't know that we're learning a dance!  Well, at least not this early!  We just composed the song yesterday.

I tell the girls that we need to meet in the practice room. "Why?!" Jinhee complains. "We were supposed to have a free day today!" Eun-kyung complains. "I'm tired!" Nari says. "Well, we have to follow Hwa-young's rules," I say. "If we don't go, we'd be at the risk of getting fired." "Fine!" Malee yells, rolling her eyes.

(I had to stop in the middle of writing to dance to BTS- Dope and BS&T)

"I want food!" Mi Sun says. "We'll probably order pizza after dance practice," I say. "You better!" Malee exclaims. "I'm gonna start my period soon and I need food!" "That explains your bad attitude," Jinhee says. "DON'T EVEN START, YOU TWO!!!" I yell. "Ok, fine," they say.

Chiaki's POV:
Oh, we're learning dance practice today! I hope we can come up with the choreography. In Street Jams, we created our own choreography sometimes. It was a fun experience for me. I loved it.

(I did it again- this time it was No More Dream)

We report to the practice room, all standing together. "Welcome, girls," Hwa-young says. "I assume this is your first time in the dance practice room." "Yes!" Malee exclaims. "Why else would we come here?" "Damn!" Hwa-young whispers. "That one will be hard to handle."

"Will we come up with the choreography?" I ask. "I actually put you and Eun-kyung in charge of the dance, Chiaki," Hwa-young answers. "Ok, yay!" I exclaim.  "We can decide what we want to do for the dance and show it to the girls!"

I get together with Eun-kyung to come up with the dance.  "What do you think?" I ask her.  "I was thinking for the introduction, Seol-jin's part," she says. "First we all look down, for 12345678, then at the next 1, Seol-jin pops out with her arms out and her legs apart. Then at 2 she jumps legs together, hands up in fists."

"That sounds good," I say. "But should the rest of us do something behind her? Like when she says 'Ya!', rest our elbows on our knee as we kneel down?" "I like it," Eun-kyung says. "We make a good team," I say. "Yeah," Eun-kyung says. "I'm glad we're roommates." "Me too," I reply.

Time skip

"For the chorus," Eun-kyung says. "You should be in the center for the first time the chorus plays, me the second time. On the first part of the chorus, 1-8, we shoot." "Ok," I say. "On the second part, on 1, we stop, on 2, we rotate, on 3, hair flip, right side. On 4, cross arms, look down, on 5, look up, on 6, pop down, knees together, on 7, left knee bent, stand on right leg. Left arm across, right hand gun pointed. On 8, right hand gun back, bend right leg, stand on left leg."

"Good!" Eun-kyung says. "On the next 1, left leg bent, right hand on head. 2-4, slowly stroke your hair. 5, right hand on hip, 6-7, slowly move your hips from the right to the left side. 8, left hand on hip." "Sounds good," I say. "Last 1, stand on both legs, left arm extended. 2, head tilt to the left, left knee bent, right hand finger heart, left arm still extended. 3, sway head to the right, right knee bent, left hand finger heart. 4-6, stand on both legs, big wave with left arm. 7, left hand gun 'shoot' up, 8, stroke hair with left hand."

"This is harder than it seems," Eun-kyung says. "At least we have the chorus down." "They should give us something to drink," I say. "I'm parched." "Me too," Eun-kyung says. "I'm soooo tired. I trained for 5 years and I have never been this tired." Because of all this hard work, we're stressed out.

Time skip

We finish creating the dance. Finally! "Let's make a video for each of them to watch so they can learn the dance," Eun-kyung says. "That's actually a good idea," I say. "They can watch at different speeds and look at their parts separate from the other members' parts." "Yeah," Eun-kyung says.