Flying to Seoul/The Airport Incident

Seol-jin's POV:
Hye-jin drives me to the airport at 8:00, an hour early. It's always good to be somewhere an hour early, just to get ready and load my luggage. If there's something in my bag that is liquid or gel and there's too many fluid ounces, I will have to throw them away. I take out my perfumes and lotions and put them in my big bag, that will be flown to the Seoul airport, on a different plane.

Hye-jin and I hang out for a little bit. I get some breakfast before heading to the plane, since I have time. Hye-jin pays for both of our coffees and she orders me a lemon pound cake, since she knows it's my favorite. I practically stuff it all down my throat. "Be careful, Seol-jin," Hye-jin says. "Or you'll choke if you don't take smaller bites." "Arraseo," I say.

Time skip
After we have breakfast, I take my big bag to the place where bigger bags have to go. I take my smaller bag and my carry on with me to the plane. "Make sure you don't have liquids or gels in your smaller bags," Hye-jin reminds me. "I already took care of that," I say.

Last thing before Hye-jin has to leave, I go through the metal detector and she has to stay back. I kiss her goodbye before she goes. "Text me!" I exclaim. "I will," she says. I see her leaving, getting smaller and smaller, until she's completely gone.

Hye-jin's POV:
I can't believe Seol-jin is leaving Busan. We've been together all our lives, and for the first time we'll be separated. I'll support her from home, since eomma and appa won't. I have been Seol-jin's only supporter at home. I don't know why eomma and appa don't support her dream. I wish I had the same courage that Seol-jin has.

When I drive away from the airport, I can't handle it. This feels too much like a nightmare to be real. I know it's best for Seol-jin to achieve her dreams, but I will still miss her when she's gone. I'll visit her when I can, since she's moving to Seoul.

I already packed all of her things, and I'll ship them to her when she gets in. Gets in the girl group, I mean. I really care so much for Seol-jin, and it's hard to believe that she's leaving, not being in Busan with me.  If I think about it anymore, I will cry.  I don't like to show my emotions, so I must stop.

Before I get home, I text Seol-jin.  It's almost time for her to board the plane.  I hope she doesn't get the middle seat, because that's the worst seat you can get!  After texting her, I turn off my phone until I get home.

Seol-jin's POV:
I put my bags through the thing and I have to go to the metal detector. All good, there's nothing on me that's metal. After that I walk to the gate where the plane to Seoul is at: Gate B. I check the time: 8:50. Waiting 10 minutes shouldn't be bad.

Time skip
Finally, the plane gets here. I still have my ticket, thank goodness. It's not first class because that's too damn expensive! I'm still happy with where I'm sitting. Unless I have to sit in the middle seat!

Middle seat, just fantastic! I hope the other person that will sit next to me isn't overweight, I would get squished. I'm next to two men, one that won't even talk to me and one that talks way too much. Behind me is that seat kicker. I want to go back there and say, "Stop kicking my fucking seat you piece of shit!" but I stop myself.

I'm excited for Seoul. I want to meet cute boys and cute girls! I've always been bisexual, but my parents don't know, only Hye-jin does.  And great, there's a crying baby in the seat in front of me.  I decide to text Hye-jin.

  I decide to text Hye-jin