Newest Generation Dance Practice

Seol-jin's POV:
I can't believe that some people know who we are!  We're getting popular fast, and I hope that our fanbase will grow. It probably won't develop as fast as BTS's fanbase, but we can try! I hope that we can have more supporters soon.

Hwa-young texts us to go to the practice room. "Guys, we need to go to the practice room!" I exclaim.  "Why?" Nari asks.  "I need my sleeeeep!"  "Dance practice," I explain.  "For our other song."  "But we don't even know the dance yet," Mi Sun says quietly.  "I know," I say.  "But Hwa-young wants us to come anyway so let's go." 

Time skip

We get to the practice room. We all are talking about random stuff, I notice that Mi Sun is really quiet. "Are you okay Mi Sun?" "Y-yeah, but there is something...well someone... on my mind." She replies blushing. " Who is it? Is it me?" I say jokingly, well kinda. She shakes her head, "Mianhae. It's actually Namjoon." She blushes harder. She's thinking of him? "What about him?" I ask her. "W-well, he was my f-first k-kiss." She replies. WHAT?!  "When did that happen?!" "At the photoshoot," She says shyly and looks down.

Namjoon walks over to us. Wait, when the hell did he get here?! "Annyeonghaseo," he says while bowing. "Annyeonghaseo" Mi Sun and I say and bow. "W-when did y-you get h-here?" Mi Sun asks. "Thirty minutes ago." He replies, casually. I notice Mi Sun looking at her feet. "Are you okay Mi Sun?" Namjoon asks her. She only nods.  "I'm j-just th-thinking," she says.  "About what?" Namjoon asks her.  "Y-y-you," Mi Sun answers shyly.

It all of a sudden gets quiet. "Me?" Namjoon asks her. "Y-yes," Mi Sun says. "Mi Sun, you need to tell the others about your...experience," I tell her. "Ah, ok," she says.

Mi Sun's POV:
I still can't believe that Namjoon was my first kiss.  I didn't even think that I would have kissed anybody at the moment.  But I feel like if I tell my unnies about the kiss, they'll be all in my face like they were with Seol-jin. My kiss with Namjoon isn't what they would think it is.  I hope that they don't get too obsessive over my kiss with Namjoon.  I will tell them after dance practice.

"Ok, guys," Hwa-young talks to all of us.  "You're all here for the dance practice for 'Newest Generation.'  If you didn't notice, the BTS members are here with us.  That's because they're helping you with the dance."  Wait WHAT?!

"Oh!" Seol-jin exclaims. "That explains everything!"  "They already came up with your dance," Hwa-young tells us.  "Since there are 7 of them and 7 of you, they all came up with your positions and which dance you're doing.  They made a list on which member you're going to focus on because you're dancing after them."

Eun-Kyung:  Hobi
Jinhee:  Tae
Seol-jin:  Jungkook
Chiaki:  Jimin
Malee:  Namjoon
Mi Sun:  Yoongi
Nari:  Jin

"I wanted Namjoon!" I exclaim.  "The list was made based on dancing skills and build, so you were put with Yoongi," Hwa-young says.  "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit," Chiaki states.  "And you were put with Jimin 'cause you got no jams!" I exclaim angrily.  "I got jams!" Chiaki exclaims.  "It's ok, Sunnie," Seol-jin comforts me.

Seol-jin's POV:
I look at the list:  Jungkook!  Oh no, I'm gonna fail.  Gguk is a way better dancer than me, so I'm screwed.  At least I wasn't put with Hobi, who's the main dancer.  Don't get me wrong, I love Hoseok, but his dancing skills are way better than mine.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks me. "Umm... not really," I say. "Don't worry," he says. "The dance is so easy." "Ok, got it," I say. "Just follow my steps the whole time and you'll be fine," Jungkook tells me. "Ok," I say.

Time skip

I have to do that?! I'm gonna fall on my face for sure. "Jungkook, I'm gonna fall flat on my face!" I tell him. "You're gonna be ok," Jungkook tells me. "It's actually not as hard as it looks."  "Thanks for that," I say.

"Girls, get in position!" Hwa-young exclaims.  "Eun-Kyung in front, Chiaki behind her on the left, Seol-jin behind her on the right, Jinhee behind Seol-jin, Mi Sun behind Chiaki, Nari and Malee in the back."  "Got it!" We exclaim.

Time skip

So I didn't fall on my face during the dance.  "Good job, Seol-jin!" Jungkook congratulates me.  "Thanks!" I exclaim. I can't believe I actually didn't completely fail.

"Did the camera guys record us?" We ask Hwa-young.  "Yep," she says.  "You're all free to go back to the mansion. We're filming the music video in a week."  In a week?!  That seems so soon!  I'm not gonna complain in Hwa-young's face about it though, since I want to be seen as a good leader.

"Seol-jin, you did a good job today!" Hoseok tells me.  "Gamsahamnida," I reply.  "I wish that we would have worked together," he tells me.  "I would have fallen flat on my face if that were to happen," I say.  "Don't worry," he says.  "I've seen way worse!"  "Me too," I say.  We laugh together and just talk with each other.

"I can't wait until next week," I say.  "We get to see each other in real life again, at the next music video shooting."  "Yeah," Hoseok replies.  "Well, you should probably get going.  I should head out, too.  Me and the guys have plans, so, goodbye for now!"  "Goodbye!" I say.  Before I can leave, someone pushes me into Hobi and our lips touch...

I feel like I can't move!  Maybe I put on too much chapstick.  Sooner or later we can finally separate.  "Damn," Hoseok says.  "Damn seconded," I say.  "Who did it?"  "Evil maknae Jungkook," Jungkook says in a cute voice.  "Why?" I ask.  Silence.  "Kookie, it's not ok to push girls," Hoseok scolds Jungkook.  "Ok," Kook says silently.

"Bye Hobi!" I exclaim. "Hahahahaha, you're so cute!" Hobi says. "Goodbye!" And we walk in opposite directions. Hobi is an amazing friend! I can't wait to see him again. He's my bias and my sunshine. I just can't help but love him!

Mi Sun's POV:
Seol-jin is the last to get inside the car. All I can think about is Namjoon's kiss. I know it was an accident, but it felt just as nice. When should I tell them about it? The only other member that knows is Seol-jin, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't told them.

Time skip

Sooner or later we're back home. We all sit down on the couch, and in some people's cases, lying down on the couch. We get under a blanket and get all warm and cozy. I'm squished next to Seol-jin and Nari. I can't move! At least I feel safe next to Seol-jin, since I can trust her a lot.

"Mi Sun, is there anything you want to tell us?" Seol-jin asks. "About you and Namjoon?" "You two didn't...have sex...did you?" Malee asks. "NO!" Seol-jin exclaims. "Malee, your soul has been washed in dirty water!" "So what did happen between the two of you?" Eun-Kyung asks. "Umm...h-he was m-my...f-f...first k-k-kiss," I say slowly and shyly. "We...kinda sorta...accidentally...kissed at the music video shooting." "Cute!" The others exclaim.

"Now we've all had our first kisses!" Jinhee exclaims.  "Yep," Eun-Kyung says.  "Now, who's gonna be the adult virgin?" Malee asks.  Jinhee chuckles a little bit.  "Seol-jin," she says.  "She's the type that would refuse to lose it to anyone, not even Cheol-min."  "True," Seol-jin admits.  "I was even scared to have my first kiss."  "At least your first kiss was with someone you trust," Chiaki says.

"Also, Seol-jin," Jinhee says.  "What took you so long to leave the practice room?"  "Were you talking to someone?" Eun-Kyung asks.  "Were you talking to...Hobi?" Malee asks.  "Yeah," Seol-jin says.  "Then Jungkook pushed me into Hoseok and we somehow ended up kissing...oh no I said too much."  "Don't worry about it," Jinhee says.  "Once when I went to a party in high school, my friend pushed me into my crush and our lips touched.    We dated for a little bit after that, until he moved out of the country."

After that we all cuddle with each other.  I feel safe and secure next to Seol-jin.  I feel like she's a little too attached to me sometimes.  I'm just glad she's a nice person, and that all the members are nice people.  They build me up and make me feel better about myself.  Without their help, I wouldn't have been able to discover parts of myself.  And I love being in Mystical Dream!