Before Kpop Boot Camp

Seol-jin's POV:
"Hello girls!" says the lady. "I hope you enjoy your meal tonight! It will be your last big meal for a week. As my Kpop trainees, I will have to send you to...
...
...
...
...
...
Kpop boot camp!  You will be in boot camp for a week.  You will train everyday twice a day, once in the morning, once in the afternoon.  You will have a break in between sessions.  Lastly, you will be trained by a military sergeant.  Tomorrow, you have to report outside at 3:00 am, or you will be punished.  Enjoy your feast!"

I am slightly shocked by what she had said. A boot camp! Well, at least we will have a feast tonight. I wonder how the others feel about this? "This sucks! Why 3:00 am? That's so early! Who even wakes up at that time?!" Jinhee complains.  "I have been training for 5 years, and I have never had to wake up so earlyyyyy!" Eun-kyung adds. "Guys, I'm sure we'll be fine!" Malee tells us. "I th-think w-we will be f-fine" Mi Sun responds, stuttering. I can tell she doesn't want to wake up at that time though.

Mi Sun's POV:
I'm used to waking early in the morning. I usually had to wake up early to make breakfast for myself and my family. I honestly don't want to wake up at 3:00 am though, I actually want sleep. Guess I'll have to try and sleep early tonight. Everyone else was talking while we all ate, I kept quiet though. I am quite a shy person, I don't know how to talk to people. I usually don't talk to people a lot so I stutter easily.

"What about you?" One of them asks me. "W-what?" I question. "We are just asking random questions and one of the questions was our favorite color is, so what's yours?" Seol-Jin told me. "M-magenta." I tell them. "Nice." Malee comments. "Magenta is cute," Jinhee says.

"My favorite color is green," Seol-jin says. "Ew, green is ugly!" Jinhee says. "Stop it with your comments, Jinhee!" Malee exclaims.  "What's it to ya?" Jinhee asks.  "She can like what she wants to like," Malee says.  "So leave her be."

"I like black," Chiaki says solemnly. "Oh, black!" Malee exclaims. "Black is a great color!" Seol-jin says. I stay quiet because I don't know what to say.

Everyone shares their favorite color

"Girls, dig in!" the lady says. "I will be returning to BigHit Entertainment after you all have eaten. I will return to Manager Bang Si-hyuk and give him reports on all of you." "So wait, you're not our manager?" Nari asks, shocked. "No, I'm actually Bang Si-hyuk's intern," the lady says. "My name is Jeong Hwa-young. If you need anything, contact me."

We all take some food at the same time.  Seol-jin goes for the roasted chicken, Jinhee grabs the roasted vegetables, Eun-kyung gets the baked potatoes, Malee heads straight for the steak, Nari gets the kimchi, and Chiaki gets some noodles.  I don't know what to eat at this point.  I'm so overwhelmed by food.  After Seol-jin gets some chicken, I take it from her hands.

Seol-jin's POV:
Ahh!  This feast looks amazing!  I'm the one that heads straight towards the chicken when Hwa-young tells us to dig in. The sight of food looks more amazing than usual! The chicken smells so good. I'm the first one to get to the food.

I wonder how Wooseok and Hae-won are doing. I wonder how Cheol-min is doing. I wonder how Hye-jin is doing. I want to text all of them after the feast, because a girl's gotta eat! I bet Jinhee would disagree with my previous statement. I'm surprised when...

"Mi Sun, could you please pass me the chicken?" Jinhee asks. "S-sure," Mi Sun replies. Jinhee eating chicken? I thought she wouldn't have eaten it though because she is so healthy! Our eyes are wide open and our jaws drop.  "Damn!" Malee whispers.  How did Jinhee change so fast?