Chapter 12

Avery's pov

To say that having breakfast is uncomfortable is an understatement. I can feel them staring back and forth from Mark oppa to me repeatedly while I simply ignore them and enjoy my meal, acting like nothing had happen.

Mark oppa stood up abruptly and brought his now empty plate to the kitchen. Not wanting to be left alone with a high chance of getting interrogated, I stuff whatever food left into my mouth and followed suit to the kitchen to wash my plate.

I could hear them gossiping right after in a not so quiet and discreet manner may I add. I obviously was not thinking straight as I am now alone with Mark oppa in the kitchen. It is like the saying "you run from a wolf, you may run into a bear". At least I ran into an attractive bear.

I could already feel the tension and awkwardness radiating from both of us. Neither of us dared to say anything as we minded our own business.

I fiddled with my plate absentmindedly and stole glances at him while he wash his plate. He was saying something but I was too busy checking him out that I did not hear what he had said.

"Huhh?" I stupidly said.

"I said you can just leave it in the sink and I'll  wash it," he casually repeated, without even looking at me may I add.

"Ohh thanks,"

I scurried out of the kitchen and walk to my room.

The guys were all still chattering among themselves and it looks like they are not leaving their seats any time soon since they are too engross in talking about me and Mark oppa behind our backs.

IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
Sorry yalls for the very long wait and for the very very short chapter. I didn't have the motivation to continue writing and I contemplated a lot on if I should continue this book or discontinue it. I'm still figuring out up till now and I felt very guilty to leave yall hanging like that so I forced myself to at least update something so that yall know that I'm still alive.