Chapter 5

Even after eating 5 slices of pizza and 3 pieces of chicken, I was still hungry. I look at the empty boxes that were once filled with heaven.

The other members were still eating their last portion of food. I look beside me and saw that there is a slice of pizza still untouch on a plate which happens to be Mark oppa's. I did not even realise I was sitting beside him all this time.

The pizza was calling out to me. It was telling me to eat it. I look at the pizza longingly, silently promising to it that I will eat it soon.

"You can have my pizza if you want, Hee Young-ie." Mark oppa offered his pizza to me.

"Really? Thank you so much!" I said excitedly as I took the pizza from the plate and took a bite of that delicious thing.

"How can a small girl like you eat so much?" Jackson oppa asked me.

"I'm a growing teenage girl." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, still enjoying my pizza.

"I'm so full!" I exclaimed.

"You should be, after eating that much." Youngjae oppa said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. A sudden thought struck me when I look at Youngjae oppa.

The earlier scene from the bathroom repeated itself once again in my head, making me embarrassed. I avoided eye contact with him and instead went to do the dishes.

I was halfway done when I felt a presence behind me.

"Do you need help?"  Jinyoung oppa asked kindly.

"It's alright. I can manage. I'm about to finish." I declined politely.

I thought that he would leave after that but he did not. He stayed behind quietly, waiting for me to finish doing the dishes.

"Thank you for staying behind to accompany me!" I thanked Jinyoung oppa after cleaning the last cup.

"No problem, it's the least I could do." He smiled with his wrinkles showing which makes him even more attractive.

Why are all the guys here so dashing. I cannot control my hormones when I am with them.

We head back to the living room to see that only Youngjae oppa and Bambam oppa were there. Youngjae oppa is playing game on his computer while Bambam oppa is on his phone browsing through his social media. Both of them were wearing earpiece.

Jinyoung oppa went back to his room, probably to read. I went to my room and came back to the living room with my laptop.

My laptop was overloaded with notifications from youtube. I went to click on it to see that the video I posted earlier was a hit. The video was close to a million views and there were lots of positive comments.

I replied to some of the comments. There were lots of people reccomending me to cover BTS Blood Sweat and Tears.
I have been wanting to do a cover of that song ever since it came out.

Now I have the chance to do it. I went to watch the dance practice of BTS BS&T to learn the choreo of the first half of the song.

Since there were only Youngjae oppa and Bambam oppa in the living room, I decided to stay in the living room and practice the choreo instead of my room.

I went to move the table to the front, to create space. I placed my laptop on the table which was in front of the TV place. I played the video and quickly run to where I was suppose to stand.

I practiced a few times until I get it. I moved on to the other half of the song and did the same thing.

Finally, about 2 to 3 hours of practicing, I had finally memorised the choreography. I only need to polish some parts and be more powerful. I went to take a break and drink some water.

I decided to give myself a half an hour break before I start polishing the steps. I sat on the floor and played BS&T as I went to check on my social medias. I hummed along with the music.

Soon, the humming becomes singing. I basically memorised the lyrics too unknowingly.

With that, I got an idea. Instead of just uploading a dance cover of BS&T, I have decided to make an acoustic version of the song too.

I rushed back to my room to get my guitar. I sat back down on the floor and strummed the chords to check if they are still tuned. I searched for the chords and learnt them instantly.

I practiced a few more times until I was satisfied. I then rushed back to the room again to grab my camera and tripod stand.

I positioned the camera and checked that Youngjae oppa and Bambam oppa were out of the camera angle. I press the record button and I quickly went to sit on the floor with my back on the sofa and my guitar on my lap.

I was doing great and was about to finish when Bambam went beside me and asked what I was doing.

I groaned, feeling annoyed. Now, I have to retake the whole thing.

"I was in the middle of recording and you just interrupted me. Now, I have to record from the top again. Can you go back to doing whatever you were doing earlier and please don't interrupt me again." I pleaded him.

"Ooopppss! I'm sorry." He went back to where he was sitting earlier.

I pressed the stop button and went to press the play button. Hopefully, there will be no more interruption.

I started the whole thing again. Finally, I have recorded the whole thing smoothly. I went to check on the recording to only find that it was not recorded.

The only video that was there was the video from earlier where Bambam oppa had intruded in.

I groaned in frustration. Here we go again. This time, I made sure I pressed the play button. Recordings after recordings, I had gotten worse. I made mistakes here and there and I had to retake them.

I gave up recording the acapella as my throat became like sandpaper. I went to drink water after so long. I am so gonna have a sore throat tomorrow. I will have to delay the recording of the dance and acapella cover of BS&T since I was feeling lethargic.

I am done for the day. I put back my guitar and laptop in my room, not forgetting to put the table back to its original place.

Bambam oppa and Youngjae oppa were still in the living room even after I went back to my room to sleep.

Please vote and comment! ☆