"Hello, Sunbae. I can't sleep all night to go to this camping trip with you." Kim Tae-hyung, the junior, greeted so straightforward.

"Hi." Replied Ji-min halfheartedly. How could he speak nicely since last night he made him sleepless because of the bumping noise on his wall. If it were not because Ji-min just wanted a peaceful life, he would report him to the dorm keeper.

Ji-min's eyes scanned through the bus since the seat had been already full. In the two last row of the bus, smiling widely, Kim Tae-hyung waved at him. The only seat left was only beside that boy. Ji-min took a deep breath. All this coincidence had started giving him headache.

Since Ji-min sat down on his seat and the bus had taken off thirty minutes ago, he could feel like Kim Tae-hyung had been staring at him all the time. It made him feel awkward.

"I never think that sunbae is really cute." He complimented softly. Ji-min started being uncomfortable with this talkative boy. He somehow felt so awkward yet so flattered since no one never called him cute. "Small eyes, pouty lips. Ahh... So cute."

"Thank you." Ji-min replied, pretending to be nice. But, he really wished that someone wanted to change seat with him. He started to feel sick.

"You remind me of Yeon-tan. Oh, I miss him so bad."

"Who's Yeon-tan?" Ji-min asked, trying to be friendly.

Who was Yeon-tan? His boyfriend? Ji-min had heard some rumors too that Kim Tae-hyung dated both girls and boys. But, he heard it from some desperate fan boys in the department. That was quite scary, calling your self a fan but you spread bad rumors about your idol.

"Sunbae, look. This is Yeon-tan." Kim Tae-hyung showed some pictures on his phone- the freshmen were allowed to bring phone in the camping trip, "He's my cute little dog."

Ji-min sighed. He couldn't do anything when Kim Tae-hyung actually compared him with his dog.

"Sunbae, did you really wish to come to my room that day?" Kim Tae-hyung suddenly whispered.

Oh, here it goes again.

"Are you really into men, Sunbae?" Kim Tae-hyung whispered again, really close to Ji-min's ear, making him skipped a beat. "But, I'm sorry... Girls are way better than you."

Ji-min clenched his sweaty hand, angry. He couldn't take it anymore. His stomach felt so awful and his chest was really heavy. He was terribly sick.

Kim Tae-hyung screamed hard as Ji-min threw up on his clothes. "Sunbae! You gross! This is my favorite jacket!" The whole bus burst in laughter, cheering.

Wiping his mouth, Ji-min smiled in victory when he saw the disgusted look of Kim Tae-hyung. This was the first time in his life Ji-min was so thankful that he always felt sick every time he took a bus. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." Ji-min apologized sincerely.

Ji-min could hear Kim Tae-hyung grumbling as he leaned his head on his seat, closing his eyes. He felt way better.

"Drink this." Kim Tae-hyung handed him a cold soft drink. "This will help you feel better. I always drink this so I won't get sick when I take a bus." He continued.

Ji-min was startled for a few second. What was happening now? Kim Tae-hyung cared about him?

"T- thank you." Ji-min replied still in disbelief, watching the junior cleaning his jacket.

Ji-min smiled slightly and sipped the soft drink slowly. He was never expected Kim Tae-hyung would do something like that. It reminded him to Seokjin-sunbae. He was really caring too back then. Yeah. No wonder Kim Tae-hyung was quite caring too. They are brothers anyway.

"Your jacket... I'll wash it when we get back." Ji-min offered awkwardly.

"That's OK. Once I wipe it with some wet tissues it'll be clean. It's expensive leather jacket anyway."

"Oh. OK."

Kim Tae-hyung was still Kim Tae-hyung. So damn annoying.

***

"Sunbae, wake up. We're here." A soft voice woke Ji-min from his sleep.

He could barely felt a warm arm holding him comfortably. No one had ever held him like this. It felt so good. The last time he remembered was that he sat on the bus with Kim Tae-Hyung and he puked on him and- Wait, so this arm is...

"Oh- OK!" Ji-min almost had a heart attack as he realized that he slept on Kim Tae-hyung arm. He even couldn't remember when he fell asleep. "Let's get off." He told the junior to hurry since they were the last passengers on the bus.

Just before Ji-min got up from his seat, his attention was directed somewhere outside the window. He felt like someone watching him. However, he couldn't find one since the freshmen had already made the crowd down there. Ji-min had a bad feeling about that. He couldn't tell but his feeling was always true.

"Sunbae? What happened?" Kim Tae-hyung asked in confusion as he noticed his senior stand freezing beside their seat.

"Ah, nope. Nothing."

Ji-min tried to ignore it. Maybe this time his feeling was wrong. Hopefully.

Airplane, Sky, and the Star (VMIN/JINMIN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें