이십오 : epilogue

one month later

"good job, yongguk!", minghao beamed, ruffling the hair of his youngest student as he looked at the artwork in front of him. yongguk, in turn, grinned delightfully.

the sun was shining ever so brightly that day, with its light rays piercing into the already lit studio. yet, the weather was chilly and perfect for a hot cup of coffee.

it was a monday, that very fateful day. but monday blues were non existent while he conducted his morning art class. his students had bright smiles on their faces too.

minghao had just thaught his class about pencil shading and such, and now they were trying it out for themselves.

minghao let out a contented sigh as he leaned against the wall at the back of studio.
he looked on at his bunch of art fairies (as of what he likes to call his students), happily creating their own masterpieces.

minghao then glanced out the porch, noticing his boyfriend standing out there, enjoying the cool breeze. he smiled softly.

"baobei ~", minghao cooed cheekily, as he peeked out of the studio door. jun turned around with a fond smile, gesturing for the younger to come to him.

"how's the most beautiful person in the whole wide world doing?", junhui hummed, twirling minghao around gently before pulling him close. he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist in a semi-hug.

"i don't know, how are you doing? ", minghao smiled, his arms draped around the older's nape as he simply drowned in jun's deep dark eyes.

there, jun was pulling minghao even closer and leaning in for a kiss. they both closed their eyes simultaneously and minghao felt butterflies erupt in his stomach.

it was crazy how jun could make minghao's heart beat so fast at even the smallest of affections.

"myungho seonsaengnim ~".

their lips were just left ghosting over each other's but minghao fluttered his eyes open upon the call of his student from the studio.

the younger leaned back and giggled ," i'll be back, alright?".

jun let out a playful disappointed sigh, before nodding and releasing his hold around minghao.

he leaned his arms back on the hand rails of the porch, smiling fondly as he watched minghao attending to his students.

it felt great, didn't it? that jun finally had the love of his life back in his embrace. it felt so right to be able to shower him with the unconditional love all over again.

he knew minghao will never come to think that he deserved all this love after what he had put his own lover through.

but jun was determind to change that.

the chinese latter glanced at his watch, noticing that it was near to the end time of minghao's art class.

as if on que, he heard the students greet minghao 'goodbye' and they bowed down in unison. one by one, they shared a hug with their art teacher since it was their last art class before their holidays. minghao was surely going to miss them alot.