jun sipped on his small carton of chocolate milk, awaiting for his boyfriend's text reply.

     it was almost time for them to go for their classes but the younger hadn't arrived yet. he had sent a text to jun saying that he might be coming since he was feeling better so jun decided to wait for him at the canteen.

     "good morning, my love", a pair of arms suddenly snaked around jun's waist as he rested his head ontop of the older's. jun sank into his boyfriend's embrace.

     minghao turned to face jun and placed a soft peck on the older's lips. he then moved over to sit beside him, their arms still linked. jun smiled adoringly at the younger ,"how are you feeling?".

     "good", minghao simply said as he leaned his head on jun's arm. they stayed like that for the next few minutes. they both liked to be in each other's presence even if they didn't have a conversation for the whole period of time.

     "hello lovebirds!", soonyoung suddenly came up to them, wrapping his arms around either boys' shoulder, a wide grin on his face. jun playfully nudged his friend while minghao looked up at the boy, smiling and mouthing out a 'hi'.

     "what are you up to for today, huh?", jun asked teasingly. soonyoung sniggered at his question. "going to do another bet with wen junhui, maybe", he laughed.

     "wen junhui? never heard of him", jun replied with a playful glare. soonyoung immediately put his hands in the air, as if he gave up teasing him and surrendered.

     minghao could not help but laugh at their hilarious friendship.

     "okay! okay! i was just joking!", soonyoung said quickly but the sheepish smile was still plastered on his face. jun's expression soon changed and he playfully gave the boy a punch in the arm.

     even though jun sometimes missed how mischievous soonyoung was with his bets and pranks, he was glad that he didn't get carried away with the fun and actually considered people's feelings about his playful actions.

     jun glanced at his watch and noticed that it was time for their first class period. "see you guys during lunch!", soonyoung called out. he had jogged over to jihoon who happened to be exiting the canteen and was on his way to class as well.

     "let's go, hao", jun smiled as he took the younger's hand and they left the canteen, heading towards minghao's physics class.

     "i need to go to the washroom for awhile. i'll be back soon, okay", jun said when they were nearing the class. minghao nodded and he planted a quick kiss on minghao's forehead before he walked off to the toilet. minghao then entered class and sat at their usual spot, greeting his classmates good morning.

     his group of friends soon surrounded his table and bombarded him with questions, mostly consisting of 'how are you?' and 'why didn't you come for the past three days?'.

     once they had all settled down and got their questions answered, they returned back to their seats, satisfied and assured that their friend was back to his good health.

     "bestfriend!", mingyu exclaimed when he entered the class and caught sight of the chinese boy. minghao grinned.

     mingyu threw his arm around the younger's shoulder in a half headlock, ruffling his hair. "how are you? you feeling okay?".

     "yeah. i'm fine now, don't worry", minghao nodded. he knew mingyu could sometimes be a little too worried about things and would not stop bothering the someone about it until he got the answer he expected. only then he'd leave the person alone.

     "how's your sister?", mingyu asked out of curiousity. minghao let out a sigh ,"she's still in the hospital, recovering. so i'm still all alone at home".

     "you've got junhui, though", mingyu gestured to the latter who had fist-bumped wonwoo and was having a small, quick chat with him just outside the classroom. minghao soon nodded eagerly in agreement to mingyu.

      he smiled adoringly at the sight of his boyfriend, admiring, for the umpteenth time, every tiny detail on his face and all the little actions he did while he talked; his friendly and charming smile, his beautiful eyes, his perfectly curved lips, his bubbling personality, his enlightening aura. minghao loved every aspect of the older.

     jun soon noticed the younger who seemed to be in his own world. he waved at mingyu who was returning back to his seat.

     "baobei... what are you thinking about?", jun asked as he sat down beside him and held the younger's hand, caressing the back of it.

     as if minghao snapped back into reality, he looked up at the older and smiled softly. "nothing. just you".

a/n : wee woo