이십이

/many many years later/

   minghao let out a yawn as the students of his class started to leave.

     "get lots of rest, alright? i'll see you guys next week! ". the students bid him goodbye and minghao finally could get his own well deserved rest.

     minghao headed for the sofa and laid down comfortably. he had been conducting two art classes for the past 8 hours and he's exhausted.

     it has been 4 years ever since. minghao had a successful art class with 40 students. the quantity of his class would usually increase but he didn't mind.

     although, he was no longer conducting his classes in the studio he had rented several years ago. his classes were now at his own small, cozy apartment.

     his previous studio had to be demolished for recreational purposes.

     fortunately, an interior designer had called him up to ask whether he wanted a special customised studio to be built somewhere else.

     minghao couldn't say no. one day his apartment could be crowded with all his art students.

     the studio was to be done in a month's time. minghao was more than excited to see the art studio he basically designed and decorated.

     it was going to be a two storey building. a small cafe and lounge area would be located on the first floor while the studio itself was on the second floor.

     let's just say, minghao basically put all his savings into this.

     minghao sat up from the sofa, letting out a tired sigh after laying there for a good 30 minutes. he almost drifted off to sleep but he stopped himself. due to the fact that he knew he couldn't sleep at night if he slept at that moment.

     the chinese got up from the sofa and headed to the kitchen to brew himself some coffee.

     it felt like a nice day to have a fresh cup of coffee.

     out of the blue, the doorbell rang. minghao stopped in his process of making the coffee and frowned. nobody called to inform him that the person was going to visit?

     minghao put his cup back onto the counter and jogged towards the door, fixing his hair a little before opening it.

     "hey", the person greeted him with a beaming smile.

     "hey... soonyoung? what are you doing here? ", minghao asked in more of excitement than curiosity, smiling widely. soonyoung then pulled him into a hug.

     "it's been so long", soonyoung said with a chuckle. "just wanted to see you".

     minghao gestured for the older to enter the house. "make yourself at home, alright?", minghao gave his friend a warm smile before disappearing into the kitchen to fix him a drink.

     once he was done, he brought both his and soonyoung's drinks out and set them down on the table. minghao then settled himself beside the older.

     "how have you been so far? ", minghao started. soonyoung looked around before turning his attention back to the chinese.

     "i've been good", soonyoung smiled warmly. "what are those... canvases for?", he asked when he noticed the number of canvases standing on boards in minghao's not so wide living room.

     "i didn't tell you, did i? i'm so sorry", minghao laughed sheepishly. "i started an art class about 5 years ago and it's been successful ever since then".

     "ah... i remember now ", soonyoung nodded. "mingyu had talked about this before. i'm growing old really fast, huh".

     the two laughed loudly at the remark soonyoung had made. it really had been a long time ever since he met his school friends.

     "what are you doing now, hm?", minghao, in turn, asked.

     "just making lots of new choreographies for idols' songs. nothing much", soonyoung shrugged, as if it really was the most boring thing to do on earth.

     "no way! choreographing songs... that's so cool!", minghao gasped in awe.

     in all honesty, minghao thought the older would have a private dance class or something like that, considering that they took their time to dance during highschool.

     but look at where he was right at that point of time. he was busy creating choreographies for pop idols possibly country wide!

     minghao could only look on at soonyoung in pure awe and admiration as he continued to talk about his own career.

     it soon had minghao think about the possibilities of his other friends having careers way more successful than his.

     mingyu had visited him two weeks prior but minghao couldn't recall whether he was working at a gym or an animal shelter.

     either way, minghao was happy he never lost touch with the ones he cherished and cared for the most.

a/n : YO YO YO how are yoll doing?? :"))