I sighed, "Fine. I give in. I'll join you in the pool." It was at that point that I realized I've never seen anyone as strong as her go from devastated to delighted in 2 seconds. My face flushes red again.

"Okay!" Y/N chirped, "Meet us in 20!" She called as she ran home. As she ran, I processed what went down.

How does a man love someone this damn much?

▪Time Skip
▪Y/N's POV▪

On my way home, well Lucy's, I thought about my outfit. I fumbled with my keys and unlocked the door. Rushing into my room, I held out to bathing suits. One was a little small, so I tossed it aside. The other was a f/c [one piece or two piece, you choose].

I changed quickly and pulled up my hair into a quick ponytail and a bow. I smiled at my work. (If you don't have long hair, just keep it down. You go boo. Xoxo) I managed to get a sneak peak of Lucy's outfit. I complimented her and in exchange I got a compliment as well. She headed out the door.

I grabbed a duffel bag with a [favorite animal] on it and packed a towel, a change of clothes, an extra pair of sunglasses, and some snacks. I applied sunscreen and checked the time. Panicking, I slipped on my sandals and rushed out of the house, still managing to lock it.

I spent too long dawdling around, I'm going to be late! I have a minute to get there. I could stop time, but that'd be too tiring.

I sprinted through the guild doors straight to the pool. I saw everyone there. Erza was in a two piece red suit, Lucy in a white with a blue bow two piece, Natsu in pink and black swim shorts, and Gray in navy swim shorts. I bent over, hands on my knees, panting.

"Uh, Y/N-"

"Shut it, Campfire. I don't want your opinion," I snapped before Natsu could say anything. I placed down my bag on a chair next to everyone else's and caught my breath. I look at Natsu dead in the eye. "Bet you can't jump in the pool first."

With that, both of us ran our fastest, Natsu boasting along the way. I was laughing. I heard Erza, Lucy, and Gray running to the pool, too. I easily beat Natsu by at least 2.5 seconds and dived into the pool. Soon, I swam up for air. Natsu swam by my side, saying he'll beat me next time and that I cheated.

The cool liquid against my skin was refreshing. It was blazing hot outside today. I watched one by one, Erza, Lucy, and then finally Gray fall into the pool. They all managed to pop up, again one by one, and laugh.

"Graceful you are, Popsicle," I teased. He didn't exactly dive in like the rest of us, he fell in.

"Shut it. You saw nothing!" He crossed his arms. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. His only response was a "tch" and a turn of his head.

"SUCK IT GRAY, I BEAT YOU IN THE RACE! I WON!" Natsu shouted. Gray scoffed and started making up excuse like: "I wasn't ready" or "The others were blocking my way."

I looked at Lucy and Erza. I swam over to them and whispered my plan into their ears. "While they're arguing, let's all splash them." They both agreed.

"Three, two, one."

Next thing you know, Gray and Natsu were blocking the water, upset about our master plan, yet still laughing. They splashed back.

•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x Reader •Fanfiction•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें