THIRTY.

"Are you free on Sunday?" he offered, knowing that they were playing at 5 P.M. on Saturday, so Sunday was a day off.

And, of course, everybody decided to answer at the same time.

"But Pres, your birthday is in August."

"Depends on the hour we have to be here."

"I am free, but my wife is the boss."

Presnel sighed.

"You have to be here around midday. We'll brunch because I have something important to tell you."

"Wait," Thiago Silva said, "as a captain, I think we should vote to determine what is the most chocking between Presnel cooking a brunch, or the fact that he has something important to tell us."

Presnel crossed his arms, pouting, while everyone participated to the vote happily. Even Julian voted, deciding that the most shocking was that he was going to cook.

"So...the fact that he'll cook won. When you think about it, if he poisons us, he won't have the time to tell us the thing..."

"I hate you all."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll see that on Sunday!"

On Saturday morning, a call woke Julian up.

"Allô?"

"You naturally answer your phone in French, now?" asked Presnel's voice, and Julian immediately smiled. "I'm at your door. Can you get up just to open the door?"

"Keys under the carpet."

He heard Presnel hanging off and a few seconds later, he entered the room, in socks, and came into the bed, hugging him.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to have his keys under the carpet when your name's Julian Draxler?"

"Keep them, then."

The German player opened an eye to see his boyfriend's reaction, who frowned.

"You want me to keep your keys? Ju..."

"I could sleep in peace, that way."