TWENTY-SIX.

"But waking me up twenty minutes before leaving is not enough!"

"At least, I woke you up," Presnel smiled, and Julian glared at him. "You are a little scary when you do that."

"Me? I am not scary at all."

"A little. Like an handsome elf. Evil. I meant evil."

"Too bad, I only heard 'handsome.'"

Presnel shook his head before stopping the car and looking though the window.

"You go first, and I'll go in ten minutes, so no one knows that we arrived together."

"Can they see through the windows, outside?" Julian asked, and Presnel frowned.

"No, but why do you want to know th—"

He did not have time to answer, before Julian kissed him, and he smiled before kissing him back.

"Today, no need to go into the closet," Julian said, and Presnel nodded.

"Right, we are more the type to get out of the closet."

"I understood that joke," Julian said. "See you, Presko!"

He entered into the training center and said hi to everyone.

"Hey, Ju, don't you have an old pair of shin pads that I can borr—

Julian looked at Marquinhos, smiling, but the latter was frowing.

"Yes? Why did you stop?"

"Nothing, I...nevermind, the talkers of the team told me that you weren't with Melanie anymore, so..."

"I am not with Melanie anymore," Julian confirmed, and Marquinhos raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, okay."

Julian gave him his second pair of shin pads. And everything was going smoothly until Kylian came to say hi to him, and opened his eyes big, surprised.

"What?" Julian asked, panicked—he was a little afraid of spiders—, and Kylian put his hand on his mouth.

"Bro, I've never seen a hickey with that color."