TWELVE.

"So, even Melanie have noticed for you and Presnel," Kevin nodded, and Julian frowned his nose.

She was right when she said that everyone noticed but him.

"I thought I liked girls, so there was nothing between us. Well, there's still nothing between us."

Kevin sighed.

"Do you want to know why Presnel acts like that with you?"

"Yes," Julian nodded exaggeratedly.

"He thinks it was a verification."

"What, the kiss?"

"Yeah," Kevin nodded. "You told him that you weren't sure and he answered that you should make sure that it was the case. It meant that you could do that with him. And you did."

"But that's not what I wanted to do at all! I just wanted to kiss him!"

"I know. But he doesn't," Kevin said, shrugging.

Julian took his head in his hands, distraught.

"Of course, it makes sense...He thinks that I was just making sure it was true..."

"Hey, it's okay," Kevin put a reassuring hand on his back. "Tell him that it wasn't the case. Or make him understand. By that, I mean, kiss him again."

"But perhaps he just wanted to be my test and nothing more."

"Jule, you are thinking too much. Talk to him, and you'll have all the answers you are looking for."

Julian sighed before nodding. Kevin was right. Kevin was always right.

"It would be so cool to have something to know who our soulmate is," Kevin said, deep in his thoughts. "A tattoo, for example."

Julian raised an eyebrow.

"You should write a book."

"Don't make fun of me," Kevin hit him, and Julian laughed.

"I'm not. Thanks for listening to me. And for your advice."

"You're welcome. You'll keep me updated, right?"

"Yeah. You'll know everything."