FIFTEEN.

The next morning, when his alarm rang, Julian almost regretted his decision to invite Presnel. Almost, because when he opened his eyes to turn off his alarm, he saw Presnel's teddy bear. He smiled and got up, suddenly motivated. He needed to give the bear back to Presnel, but he kept forgetting it here. But today, he was glad to have it, because it was going to give him strength.

He took the fastest shower ever before sitting down on his bed, asking himself a brand new question for him: what was he going to wear? He shook his head, annoyed by himself. He was going to wear casual outfits. He was going to wear a white tee-shirt. Without thinking about it. A white tee-shirt, that's perfect. Presnel couldn't say that he didn't like it. And Julian liked Presnel even when he was wearing something ugly, so the contrary worked as well, right?

He went to the kitchen and cooked his pancakes' dough, the tv on the background, with a rerun of Amiens-Dijon from yesterday. As soon as the pancakes were ready, he heard knocks at the door and smiled at Presnel when he opened it.

"Hey! I'm so hungry."

Julian burst out laughing before inviting him to come in.

"Is everything ready? You should have waited for me! You have strawberries? Fuck Julian you are amazing."

The German player smiled.

"Yes, strawberries and bananas," he nodded, and Presnel smiled as well when he saw the pancakes on the table.

"You baked pancakes? But Juju, why didn't you tell me that you are the master of pancakes? Mine were so ugly compared to yours! It was ridiculous."

"It was not," Julian shook his head before sitting down in front of Presnel.

"Wait, you even have maple syrup? I want to take my breakfast here everyday."

"Yes, maple...syrup? How do you say it in French?"

"Sirop d'érable."

"Sirop d'érable et Nutella. Tuchel did not need to know about it," Julian winked, and Presnel laughed.

"Don't worry, he'll never know."

___
Okay i am about to proofread the whole book (finally) (I know)