Luke Hemmings: pregnant

Y/n's POV
—————
I stare down amusingly at my small bump. I just started to show and it is probably the most adorable thing ever.

The scariest part was that it was no longer winter and big sweaters wouldn't do. I have yet to tell my baby daddy that I'm even pregnant.

He's been on tour for five months now. Just one more month and he'll be home to a pregnant girl. The last time I saw him was two months ago when I surprised him, ending up with wild sex, ending up with me being wildly pregnant.

No one knows, reason being I haven't had contact with anybody besides the lovely Petunia who has been under my care since Arzaylea took a trip to London.

"Oh look. Daddy is calling!" I talk to the baby and Petunia. I answer the FaceTime on my laptop and make sure to hide my stomach.

"Hey baby." My fiancé greets. "Hey." I greet back with a smile.

"What have you been up to?" He says getting all close to the camera. The only thing I can see his nose because it's the only thing his phone screen illuminates in the dark.

"Nothing. Just hanging with Petunia." I say turning the laptop. My cover slips and he catches that.

"Dang, baby. You put on a lot of weight, haven't you?" He asks softly, not wanting to offend me. "I- uhm yeah. I stopped going on runs. Cookies and cake have been tasting good lately." I say truthfully.

And it is. I've started baking more for no one in particular but the more I taste, the more ideas I get for my wedding cake and desserts.

"Take care of your body. I don't want you making changes to your wedding dress the day before."

"Okay Luke." I roll my eyes. "I just care for your health." He says pouting. "It's not my fault everything tastes better when you're pregnant."

The words flow out of my mouth before I can stop them. He turns on his lights in the room, waking up the boys.

"Are you kidding me?" He says giving me a glare. I get up and put the laptop on the desk. I lift my shirt up and show him my 3 month belly.

"How far along are you?! Why didn't you ever tell me?! Who else knows?! Dammit, y/n!" He panics. I sit on the desk chair and calmly answer his questions.

"3 months. Because I wanted to do it in person. Petunia. And don't 'damn' me."

"Woah, y/n's pregnant!" I hear an enthusiastic Ashton. "Congrats, y/n!" The three boys say in unison.

Before I thank them, Luke interrupts me. "Don't congratulate her! She kept this from me!" He says in an angry tone.

"You don't get to be like this!" I yell through the screen. "Call me when you're not angry so you don't say anything you'll regret." I say hanging up on him. Tear stained face and all, I go back to my bed and cuddle Petunia in to a calm, baby-filled, slumber.

_____________
May you guys please vote? 😅
Comment, share, follow ☺️
If you want a pt 2 to any imagine just let me know which one