5

I walk slowly back inside the building just frowning. What should I do? I want to talk to Jimin, but at the same time I don't want to.  

Walking into my fourth period class aftering getting my backpack in my third period class. I sat down on my seat on the very back which is next the Taehyung. I got to say, I am surprise he showed up early into class today. He usually stay behind the bell five minutes late or so, but today's the first.  

When he sat down next to me with a poker face. I turn my body to his direction and spoke.

"Why are you in class this early?" I ask and blink a couple times.

"And can't I?" He look at me with an annoy face after asking that question.

"I was just asking," I smile and turn my body around to the other side to get my notebook out for class and a chemical pencil.

"Can you lend me a pencil, I forgot it in my last class," Taehyung ask the girl next to him.

I turn my head to them to see Minji smiling, nodding her head after giving him an extra pencil of hers.

"You know you can just ask me right?" I interrupted their mini conversation.

"I would but I didn't," Taehyung frown looking at me.

"Well to break it to you, I'm your desk mate. I heard both of your mini conversation everyday and I'm getting annoy. So why can't I budge into your conversation?" Both of them froze, looking at me with a surprise face.

"You heard everything we talked this past few days?" Taehyung ask.

"Well of course, I once heard you said not yet until yo-" Taehyung cover my mouth with his big hands.

"Shut up or I'll make you," he turn serious.

"I'm sorry, but both of you aren't really good at whispering," I frown after he retreat his hand away.

"I'm sorry if it bothers you, I won't talk to him when class start anymore then," Minji smile and look away.

Taehyung turn to me and glare at me. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing, but just you wait," he sigh anrgyly and turn to straight to front before the bell right.  

Friday

I walk to class and sit on my seat, waiting Ms. Yang to come in. 

I been ignoring Jungkook and been out of sight, but that's only when it's lunch time and my free hour. I just have to have every single class with him.

Five minutes went by and Ms. Yang finally walk in. We stand up and greet her before sitting back down. She start discussing about the trip.

"Before I start your day teaching, I just want to say that we got your groups ready and I'm going to announce them," she then start saying name of the group once we settle down.

"Jin, Kevin, leo, Ken, Lin and Angel. Group one," "Haechan, Jihoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Nana and Annie. Group two," "Jongki, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jihee and Jihye. Group three," "Bambam, Mark, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Lisa and Rosé. Group four," "Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Minji and Somin. Group 5," 

Okay, My soul just left me when I heard who I'm with. I don't want and mostly don't like what I'm getting myself into. I stop listening to what group were they're going to be because I have no chance surviving 2 weeks with Jungkook. Not to say, but also Jimin. 

Throughout the whole class period, I space off not listening. Ending my missable fate at Jeju island.

"Why do I have to pair with with them?" I suddenly speak out of my mine.

"What did you say Somin," Ms. Yang turn around and look at me.

I look up and look at Ms. Yang, I look around to see that everyone was looking at me also. Did I say it out loud?

"Nothing, I'm just thinking of something," I lied.

"Well, this is class time. Please listen," she turn around and start writing the problem down.

"Nae," I bow a little and listen the rest of the class period.

————-

By Annoying-Kims