3

"W-What?" I blink a couple time confuse.

"I forgot, you need a hair cut too," he touch the top of my head. Is he serious right now, I like my hair long hair though.

"It's okay Jungkook, I like my hair and I don't need anything else," I pull him a bit away from the mall.

"No, we're going on a trip and I want to get you some new stuff and no but," he drag me into the mall.

"Well can I at least keep my hair?"

"Sure, now let's go,"

Honestly we went to every store that caught his eyes while I just follow behind with the bags, I'm like the slave and he's the boss.

Time flew by and it's about 8 pm now. I was tired carrying the bags so I sat on a bench near the water fountain.

"Jungkook-ah I want to go home, I'm tired," I said.

"Okay, let me sent you," he grab all the bags and walk ahead.

I walk behind asking this question. Does he know where I live? Of course I didn't ask him but just follow him.

We walk about 10 minutes until we reach my apartment. It's an old building that I can afford because I don't live with my parents, they decided that it's best if I make a living without them.

Honestly I don't really care, there's no adult to yell at me.

Jungkook turn and smile at me while I make a poker face.

"Aren't you going inside?" He ask.

"How do you I live here?" I ask.

I want to know.

"Oh, um... one of my friend live near here and happens to see you a couple time coming and going out of the building," he said not sparing a look at me.

Is he lying?

"Oh, okay then," I said.

I grab the bag about to pull away, but the bags weren't leaving his hands. I pull again but didn't budge.

"Can I have the bags?" I ask.

"No," he said straight forward.

"Why?"

"Just go, I'll follow you and carry these,"

"But I ca-"

"I said I will do it," he said in a serious tone. The moment he give me a look to go, I got scare and walk inside slowly to my front door which was on the second floor. I open the door and walk in, making a way for him to come too.

He came inside and went to my room, which was the door that was widely open. I walk behind and look at Jungkook who was putting the bags beside my closet.

He turn around and smile at me. I can't tell if it was a real smile or a fake smile. I just smile back like I didn't notice.

"I'll be going now," he said and rush out. Like he forgot something. I was left confused, he wanted to come inside with me but left the minute he set the bags beside my closet.

Third Person P.O.V

He walk on long the dark ally, he smirk throwing the empty bottle of soju towards the the girl, making her scream in fear.

"Are you sorry now?" He bend down to met her eyes. She nodded quickly trying to not cry infront of the beast before her eyes.

"Then speak it you useless trash!" He shout kicking her on the side.

"I-I'm sorry," she said in fear.

"One wrong move. One wrong sentence and see what I'm gonna tell your parents," he smirk and stand up.

She shook in fear, waiting for him and his gang to walk way, far from her who finally scream out in fear. After nearly an hour sitting and crying out she came to an halt.

"I hate you, I hate you Kim Somin!" She scream out throwing her phone at the wall.

——————

By Annoying-Kims