2

I'm walking through the hall thinking what I should do. I was so into thoughts that I bumped into one of the girls. I didn't see who I bumped into, but I just bowed and tried to walk away. Apparently she reached out for my wrist and pull me towards her.

"I'm really sorry, but I need to go." I tried to walk it out.

"No, who told you that you can just go that easy. Do you know who I am?" She give me a death glance. 

"I'm sorry, no," 

"I am Taehee, Kang Taehee,"

"Sorry, never heard of you. Now I need to go to class if you don't mind," I yank my arm away from her. 

She's irritating me right now. I was going to just walk away because of course, I don't want to be near her. But she grab my wrist again and pull me to face her. I thought maybe she just want to make this conversation a bit longer, but nope. She slap me across the face, she slap so hard that I didn't even had time to think before bitting down my lip, making it bleed. I even turn to the side. 

"I am the daughter of Light Entertainment. The most famous Entertainment," she shout loud and clear with pride. 

I just close my eyes, I hate people who use their parents name so they can look strong. 

"And I'm the son of Jeon's High School and Ace Entertainment," someone said behind me, don't tell me. 

"Oh my god, thank God your here Jungkook. She bump into me and-" 

"What rights do you have to hit my girl?" Jungkook said interrupting her sentence.  I open my eyes but didn't dare to look at them or even move. 

"You-Your girl?" 

"Yes, my girl. Now lets go babe," Jungkook interact his finger with my and drag me away with him when I didn't want to. 

Before we left I heard him say "I'll come deal with you later and you better be prepared," honestly, I don't even know what he was talking about. 

We stop near the gate before he look at me. 

"Did she hurt you anywhere?" He ask and look around me for any wound. 

"No, thank you for helping me Jungkook," I smile weakly. 

"Well since third period started 15 minutes ago, let's leave school," he was about to drag me out but then I stop making him turn to me. 

"I think I should go back, I don't want to get in trouble," 

"It's okay, I'll just tell my dad that I drag you out of school ground without your permission. Also I don't want others to see that your lip's bleeding," he wipe the blood on the side of my lip. 

He then start walking while I just drag my feet to catch up with him. I almost fell a couple times but I doubt he notice. I was looking down the whole time so I won't fall from his speed of walking. Like this guy jogging or what, he step two times more then me. He stop and made me bump beside his arm. Not gonna lie but when I bump beside him, I can feel his muscles. 

"I'm sorry," I look at him while he just smile. 

"It's okay, now let's go inside the mall," he turn to face the mall and almost take a step until I ask a question. 

"Why are we at the mall?" 

"To buy you new clothes and accessories,"

——————

By Annoying-Kims