Chapter 17

•••(Still Butters POV)

"Stan?"

"Hey~ you're just the guy we wanted to see?" I walked over to Kenny and hugged his arm. To my surprise I saw Kyle standing next to Stan.

"What?" I asked.

"It's about Cartman-,"

"BUTTERS I'M REALLY SORRY! I didn't mean to just leave you like that, I was frustrated and mad. The one thing I should've done was be there for you and I'm a crappy friend for not doing so,"

"Yeah." Said Stan.

"I forgive you Kyle. But what the hell is going on? What about Cartman trying to kill me?"

"Maybe we should go inside where the mass murderer won't hear us," said Kenny.

•••

We all went inside and Stan was walking back and forth.

"So basically, Cartman wanted to kill you since high school. And not trying to spare any feelings and say that he won't because he's to much of a pussy. But he will. He's been planning this for a long time. He wanted to tell Kenny that you were a boy so Kenny can team up with 'us' to kill you, then Kyle, then if he's crazy enough, betray us and kill me and Kenny."

"And you just sat there and did nothing when you heard this?" Asked Kenny.

"No... I wrote it all down so I can warn someone. I'm not stupid. I also tried going to the police but they didn't believe me,"

"No one will believe you! You just went to the police telling them that a 20- 30 year old man wants to kill two gay guys then kill his partners in the crime and all you have for proof is a piece of paper?"

"...yes,"

"Okay everyone calm down," said Kyle.

"Calm down! Our boyfriends are gonna to be killed and we can't do anything about it!"

"Kenny, chill," said Stan. The arguing kept going and going. My head wanted to explode.

"Why don't we just kill Cartman?" I asked. The room went quiet.

"I mean sounds like a plan-," said Stan, before he got punch in the arm by Kyle.

"We can't just kill someone Butters," said Kyle.

"Why the fuck not! We actually have a reason to finally end that fat ass and he only wants to kill us because we love the same sex! Doesn't that sound a little unfair to you?"

"I mean yes but-,"

"But nothing Kyle. He wants violence, we give him violence!"

"In my opinion, I like the plan," said Stan.

"Me too," Said my supportive boyfriend.

"What about you Kyle?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"If we go to jail I'm blaming you Butters."

•••(Stan's POV)

Butters and I stood outside in an alleyway next to the hotel. I asked Cartman to see me outside so we can kill Butters. After a few minutes, we saw the fat ass.

"Stan, so nice to see you. Oh, and you brought a little friend." I pushed Butters to the ground.

"You wanted me to get him for you. So here,"

"So what! You're just gonna kick me and bully me again?" Butters asked, fear in his voice.

"Ha, no. You know how to pick yourself up every time someone pushes you down. So I'm just gonna make sure you stay down." Cartman then pulled out a gun and aimed it towards Butters head. Once Cartman clicked his gun, Kenny clicked his.

"W-What?" Kenny was behind Cartman holding him at gunpoint.

"Drop your gun Cartman. I really won't hesitate to shoot." Said Kenny.

"Kenny?" Kenny forcefully took the gun out of Cartman's hand and dropped it on the ground.
"Stan did you know about this?"

"Duh,"

"Why would you betray me? Don't you hate Butters too? I know for a fact that you hate Kyle,"

"No, you made Kyle hate me. You hate Butters and Kyle, I don't,"

"You know. I was waiting for you to say that." Out of no where, some guys walked in with a knife, some guns, and other weapons.

"Kenny, I think you would want to put your gun down." Kenny didn't. Cartman grabbed his gun from the ground and walked over towards Butters. Before I could save Butters I saw Kyle being held down by one of Cartman's goons.

"Hey! Let him go!"

"So you two are dating?" Asked Cartman.

"Fuck you Cartman!" I pulled out a gun and he pointed his towards me.

"Stan!" Screamed Kyle.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing!?" Said Kenny. I couldn't think. All I wanted was for everyone to be alive and happy. I wanted Cartman dead and gone.

"Cartman!" Yelled Butters. "I'm the one you want right? Don't aim your gun at him, aim it towards me!" Cartman turned around and grabbed Butters by the arm. I heard the click on both Kenny's and Cartman's gun.

"Kenny, put down your gun!" Cartman yelled.

"Fuck that!"

"Fine." He aimed the gun towards Kenny and pulled the trigger. I ran towards Kenny trying to save him from the bullet. Luckily I made it on time. But the bullet ran right through me. I don't remember much but before I blacked out, I saw Cartman running away, Butters being dropped to the ground, and Kyle screaming for help. I then blacked out hearing and seeing nothing.