Chapter 3

My apartment was filled with about 5 to 6 girls. As beautiful as they are, I'm only choosing one.

"Hello ladies, as you probably know, I'm Kenny. So let's make this quick. I'm gonna choose one of you, if you don't have what I'm looking for, then you're out. Line up ladies."
The girls lined up shoulder to shoulder from each other. The first girl was a red head with no ass but huge boobs. It was something about her that I didn't like.

"You can go." I said. The girl walked out the door, on the verge of tears. What's with the water works, it's just prostitution... oh wait.

•••

Geez, when did Kenny get so harsh. She was really pretty. She should be the one getting chosen.

"Bye," he said, getting rid of another girl.

He already got rid of 4 girls already. Their was just me and this girl with blue highlights. She looked sassy and mean but really pretty. I wouldn't be surprised if he chose her.

"Get rid of the highlights then we'll talk. But for now, bye,"

"Are you serious?" She said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Add some boob extinctions to the list too doll," said Kenny, poking her boob with his finger. I could tell she was mad because she gave me an angry glare before leaving.

"Now you."
I immediately got lost in Kenny's baby blue eyes. He gave me a warm smirk and said something... I actually don't know what he's saying... I just keep staring at his perfect face.

"Yo!"

"Ah! Y- yes?"

"I was talking to you sexy. Where you that in love with me that you couldn't focus?"
I zoned out again.

"Yes~"

"What now?" He asked, looking confused.

"I mean. I didn't hear and I'm really sorry."
He smiled.

"I said congrats, you're my new bitch. So, I hope you know that when I say, 'modeling' I mean, prostitution,"

"I had a guess,"

"And you still came anyway. Good, I like that energy. Anyways, let me give you a tour of where you'll be working at."
I looked around the apartment. This place is probably really expensive. Everything looked expensive. I wonder how much Kenny makes off his girls? Probably a lot. They're probably professionals.

"Anyways, the girls aren't here but these guys are my friends. They help me out with the girls and scheduling. You should get to know them."
Craig, Tweek, Token and Clyde? It's great to see these guys again.

"Yo, this the new bitch?" Asked Craig.

"Yep."
I felt someone come behind me. I then felt someones hand on my butt. I jumped in shock.

"W- Wha!"

"She has a somewhat big ass," said, I assume to be, Clyde.

"But no boobs," Said Craig, groping my chest.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise," said Kenny, smacking Craig and Clyde hands off of me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry about them,"

"It's fine... they're right though,"

"Good job you two, you made her feel bad about herself," said Token.

"What! I didn't call her ugly, I'm just saying she lacks the qualities of what most girls have. She actually looks like this one dude in high school. What was his name? We was friends with him,"

"O- Oh yeah... I think his name was, B- Butters," said Tweek.

"I remember Butters. He was so smol," said Kenny, making me feel a little warm inside.

"He was a precious bean. I mean, Tweek is the first precious bean but Butters is nicer," said Clyde.

"I- I'm not a b- bean!" Tweek pouted.

"Aww, you're so cute," Clyde said, squeezing Tweek's cheeks.

"Craig squeeze your boyfriend's cheeks,"

"He's not my boyfriend but okay." Craig did the same. Tweek yelled and punched the shit out of both of them.
I couldn't help but laughed. In high school, I was kinda in their group. Kenny was too. I guess Kenny was tired of Stan and Cartman's bullying that he moved to a more safer and cooler group.

"You guys should just have a threesome already," said Token.

"No, just a twosome. And that's between you two," said Clyde, pointing to Tweek and Craig.

"Shut up Clyde," they said in unison.
Aww, they do make a cute couple.

"Alright you bunch of gays, I'm gonna continue the tour with... actually I never caught your name, mind telling me?"

"Umm, my name is Marjorine."

"Marjorine!?" They all said in unison.

"No offense but that sounds like a old ladies name. We'll nick name you... Mars,"
Mars don't sound half bad.

"O- okay."
Me and Kenny walked away to continue the tour.

The last place we went to was a bedroom. This must be his room.

"Why are we in here?" I asked.
Kenny closed the door behind him and slowly unzipped his parka.

"Let's just say... these are the tryouts~."

"What do you mean tryouts?" I then thought about it once he took off his coat.

"Ohh. Um... now? I'm not ready,"

"Not a lot of girls are. Let's just say I'm getting you ready when you go out there~," He said walking towards me. I started walking backwards away from him. I can't sleep with him, he'll know I'm a guy. As tempting as it is~, I can't.

"Kenny, you would be my first." I fell backwards onto the bed. He then leaned over on top of me.

"Then I'll be as gentle as possible~."
Crap, crap, crap! Kenny you don't know what you're doing to me. Wait!

"It's not shaved!" I screamed.

"What now?"

"My... um, you know... isn't shaved..."

"Oh... um, okay... if you feel insecure then we can do tryouts next time?"

"Y- yeah, yes. Thanks for understanding."
I kissed his lips quickly, but deeply regretted it. His face was red.

"Just shave your punani and come back tomorrow," he said, getting up and covering his mouth. I quickly walked out of the room.

"Woah..." I said leaning my back on the door.

•••

"Woah..."
I leaned my back against the door. That girl... that girl is something else. I think... no... never... come on Kenny. I finally heard her leave the apartment. I put back on my parka and walked out of my room to the guys. I need to tell them what happened.