. B A C K F O R Y O U . [+18]

What happens when Ellen's oh-so-hansome-and-hot ex-best friend and boyfriend from college, Alex , comes back in town for a job opportunity and becomes her new neighbor her after 4 years?
      And what happens when he learns she is married with one of his friends from college?
    And wait there is more..! He is so determined to win her back that he'd do everything to make her believe he's a changed man and he is in love with her.. Even end his 2 year relationship with his girlfriend..
   Will the feelings for him come back and explore this sin-filled road full of excitement and forbidden love or will she friend-zone him and stay loyal at her husband and be the good wife everyone thinks she is?

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people!! Thank you so much for giving this ((shity)) story a try and I'm very sorry for the mistakes because  English is not my first language  I hope you all enjoy reading it.

If you notice any mistakes tell me and I'll fix it!! Also, the educational system that I mention in this story is all by google so if anything is wrong please tell me, thank you!❤

Warning this story contains :
-Mature themes
-Lots of swearing
-A bit BDSM
-Mention of drugs

If you have a problem with any of these you may leave the story. Dont say I didn't warn you and comment that 'this is inappropriate'. I know it is. I wrote it. You have a problem leave, dont start spreading hate just because its something you dont like.

I dont support  all the actions of my characters it's a fictional story.

⚠⚠This work belongs to me and me only if any of you tries to steal my work well.. let's say your body parts will be scattered all over the world. ⚠⚠