Chapter 33

Misty's POV

I walked around the large mall looking for a pretty decent store to buy simple shirts from, Calum walked beside me already carrying 2 bags full of clothes.

"Are we done?"

Calum whined as I stopped in front of Wet Seal.

"Not yet."

I turned and walked into the store hearing Calum grunt behind me. I picked out 10 shirts to try on. They were all cotton t-shirts.

"How many will you be trying on?"

"Ten"

The worker gave me a tag that said 10 on it then guiding me to a dressing room.

"Wait here."

I told Calum as I closed the door.

"Can I come in?"

I heard the handle start to shake.

"No, just wait."

I whispered through the crack on the door.

"But I've seen you-"

Calum started but I interrupted him.

"Ok ok just wait."

I could practically see him smirking at me through the door. I slipped on the first shirt and turned around looking at myself in the mirror. This shirt had the ninja turtles printed on it. I thought it was cute.

I opened the door and saw Calum leaning on the wall scrolling through his phone. He looked up and blinked.

"Looks cool."

He got up and walked right in the dressing room.

"Calum."

I whined.

"Continue."

He said and put away his phone.

"Turn around."

I crossed my arms and waited for him to turn around. I gave a sigh and pulled off the shirt and quickly grabbed another one.

I turned back around and saw that Calum was wide eyed staring at my boobs. I crossed an arm around them and slapped him in the arm with my free arm.

"Stop it you perv."

"Im not a perv. I'm your boyfriend."

The shirt I wore was a grey star wars shirt that stuck to my body tightly. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head.

"Nope."

"I like it."

I looked at Calum shrugging through the mirror. I motioned for him to turn around again but instead he stepped up to me and pulled the shirt off instead.

"Calum!"

I laughed and clutched my chest. He took another shirt off the hanger and pulled it over me.

"I love you."

"Whatever."

I looked at myself in the mirror again. The shirt I was wearing was a white Pokemon shirt.

• • •

After trying on all 10 of the shirts I ended up only buying 3 shirts.

"That was a waste of time."

I heard Calum say as we walked towards the entrance of the store. I felt Calum hold my hand as we walked out. I also felt my eyes go blurry as flashes and camera clicks went off as we stepped out of the store. Immediately Calum pulled me close and stuck a hand out pushing our way through the paparazzi.

"Calum do you have a minute?"

"Calum is this Misty?"

"Calum are you shopping?"

"Calum when is your album releasing?"

I felt a familiar ache in my head as I covered my eyes.

I felt my knees buckling underneath me as my eyes started to blur on and off until everything was almost black.

All I heard was Calum's voice. Loud and clear. He was shouting my name. Telling me to get up and look at him. I felt a stabbing pain in my lungs.

I couldn't breathe.

I knew I was having a panic attack.

I couldn't feel anything.

There was shouts.

There was screams.

Then there was only Calum.

Then finally, there was nothing.