Chapter 15

Calum's POV

Waking up to her laying with me would instantly make my day any day. We were in a pretty comfortable spooning position. I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay like this forever. She was safe in my arms.

I decided to take a picture of this perfect moment. I slowly stretched my arm out to my nightstand searching for my phone. I found the square shape of my iPhone and picked it up. I unlocked my phone hearing the click as it opens. I quickly snap a selfie for twitter tweeting it a minute later.

Goodmorning guys! From us! (: Xx

Sending the tweet and tagging her in it her phone buzzed on the nightstand.

I placed my phone back down and wrapped my arm around her once again.

I must've fell asleep because I woke up with a camera click sound going off. I opened my heavy eyes so see Misty sitting up against the headboard grinning down at me. My eyebrows came together from confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She said grinning looking at her phone typing something quickly. She locked her phone and set it down beside her my phone ringing seconds after. My eyes grew wide as I scrambled out of bed picking my phone up and seeing a twitter notification with Misty. Unlocking my phone I see a selfie of Misty while I was sleeping with my mouth wide open. I heard her laugh as she quickly walked out of the door.

"Misty!"

I shouted jumping out of bed chasing her down. She laughed and ran in front of the couch running away from me. she bit her lip trying not to stifle a laugher to wake the boys up. I jumped on the couch and grabbed her arm before she ran away.

I pulled her down on the couch and sat on her legs so she wouldn't move.

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry!"

She shouted in between her laughter.

"No! delete the picture!"

I poked her stomach making her squirm under my grip.

"No you delete the picture of me!"

She smiled trying to push me off of her. I shook my head and tickled her sides making her squirm and laugh harder making herself cry of laughter.

I stopped and entwined both her hands with my hands. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Delete it or else."

"Or else what?"

She challenged me. One of her eyebrows arching up. I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her smiled through our make out session. we were interrupted with someone clearing their throat.

"Goodmorning it is huh guys!"

Ashton said covering his eyes walking directly to the kitchen. Michael came out seconds later. I climbed off of Misty pulling her up and making my way to the kitchen.

Ashton went over to the coffee maker making himself a cup of coffee yawning and scratching his chin.

"What's for breakfast?"

Luke asked as he walked in the kitchen as well.

Michael opened out fridge and shook his head.

"We have 2 eggs left, 3 slices of bread, a soda can, a slice of pizza and a box of salad."

"I'll get the salad Mike"

I offered getting weird glances from everyone.

"Calum."