Chapter 19

Misty's POV

I didn't remember what we talked about last night once I woke up. It took me a while to recollect all of my memories that has been stored in my brain. My eyes were still closed and I was still lying on top of Calum. I could hear his steady breaths as his chest rises up and down and the rhythmic pattern of his heart. I wondered how he felt about going on tour. I wondered if he knew that what was happening was a rewind of the last time I had seen him back in High School.

I mentally told myself to not worry about it and just enjoy my time with him while I still had time. Then I realized that if Jess goes with Ashton on tour, then I'll be left behind with the house for 6 months of course.

I thought about it for a moment. I needed to finish school before anything and I needed to work to have a little money for myself as well. I wanted to go with Calum very badly but there was no way I could.

I felt Calum wake up as he inhaled deeply and yawned.

"Hey"

I said as he stretched out his arms and wrapped them around me again.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

His voice was scratchy and deeper. I lifted my head up and gave him a peck on the cheek as he closed his eyes again to try to fall back asleep.

"I'll be right back."

I mumbled as I sat up to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I had a sudden urge to do something special for Calum today to start off the countdown of when he was going to leave for tour.

Spitting out the foamy toothpaste, I walked back into the room to see Calum scrolling through his phone probably on twitter.

"Morning!"

I said happily as he looked up smiling.

"Morning."

He said in return as he stood up and tossed his phone back onto the bed. Calum walked next to me and hugged me pulling my waist close and looking down on me.

"I'll miss this the most you know."

Calum said his smile fading. I'll miss it to. I leaned up to kiss his frown off his face.

"You know I will to."

I gave him a small smile and unwrapped myself of his strong arms.

"I wish I could stay longer with you."

He said as he sat back down looking up at me.

"And i wish I could go with you."

I wanted to jump into his arms and yell out that I was going on tour with him and everything would be okay.

We would be okay.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair or jeans and a white and blue striped shirt heading to the bathroom to change. After slipping my shirt over my head I opened the door to see a clothes Calum wearing a blue v-neck exposing his collarbone tattoos.

"What do you wanna do today?"

I went over to the night stand to grab my phone as Calum finished deciding.

"Ashton texted me and asked if we wanted to go eat or something with Jess and him."

He raised his eyebrow at me giving me a look saying 'please say no I want to spend my day with just you'.

"Do you want to? Because-"

"No I want to take you somewhere."

He said cutting off my words.