Chapter 3

Calum's POV

I was playing FIFA with Michael as Ash stumbles out of the bathroom struggling with a tie.

"You need help there mate?"

Michael pauses the game and gets up to go get pizza.

"Yeah a little."

I tied his tie and asked where he was going looking so nice.

"I'm gonna take Jess out for our 5 months. I'll see you guys later okay?"

"Have fun Ash."

He waves at all of us and leaves closing the door behind him.

"So what do you guys want to do today?"

Luke asks taking a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I'm gonna play computer games in my room bye." Says Michael bringing his pizza into his room.

"Well then. Calum what do you want to do today?"

As soon as he asks my phone goes off.

I look at the screen and I see it's from Mona. I sigh as I open up the message.

-Hey babe want to go to the mall today? I need help choosing a dress! Xxx

"Luke Mona wants me to go to the mall with her today want to tag along?"

"Yeah sure lets get ready."

• • •

As luke and I head to Mona's house I stopped at a red light and saw a girl walking. She looked familiar. Too familiar. but before I could see who she was she turned the corner. Oh well.

Something inside of me said that it was Misty. It couldn't be because she was back in Australia with her friends and family.

I arrived to Mona's house and texted her to come out.

"Hey babe hi luke!"

She came in and gave me a kiss. She started talking about the dress she was planning to buy at the mall. I didn't really pay attention.

• • •

We walked to about 10 shops by now but Mona hasn't found her 'dream' dress yet. my legs were aching walking around the mall.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go to the food court and sit down okay?."

"No please come with me!"

She gave me a pout face but I had to deny her.

"My legs hurt though."

I whined.

"Fine then."

She angrily stormed off into forever 21. Ok then. I walked to the food court and found Luke sitting in front of a Panda Express shop. I went to go in line to grab something for us to eat.

The line took forever so I went through my pictures to see what I've taken throughout the years. as I scrolled through my photo album passing all the pics with me and Mona , I scroll to the very top and the first picture I see is me and Misty on our first date. I tried hard not to press on the picture but my fingers click on it for me. I'm left standing there staring at her beautiful face with mine. Snap out of it Calum. You're with Mona now. She makes you happy now. Not Misty she's gone. She probably moved on.

I've been wanting to delete this picture after all these years but it's the only piece of her that I have since I've left her. I quickly close the photos app as I continue to wait in line.