I nodded and continued chopping the bloody fresh beef.

...

Feeling Momo's eyes piercing through my skin, made me uncomfortable. Not only her eyes though. As I stayed on Jimin's side, a lot of starings hovered us. Shyly, I tugged his left sleeve. Jimin tilted his head, looking at me "What?"

"I'll take the stairs, you the elevator. I feel uncomfortable with all these stares" I looked around. At that moment Jimin lifted his eyebrow and stepped behind a little. When he threw his gaze on the sides, immediately his workers looked away, a lot of them leaving too. A smirk made its way on Jimin's face, while he pressed the elevator buttons.

"Better now?" he asked as we entered inside. I nodded, smiling.

Throwing my bag on the leather couch as soon as I entered, caught Taehyung's attention. I was surprised to see him here earlier.

"You're early" I sat on my desk. He looked at me with eyebrows knitting.
Then continued shading on his page.
"Let me correct you dear. It's you the one being late, not me early."

Observing my watch, I then understood. We were one hour late. I took light steps until I reached Jimin's office. What caught my attention was that the door wasn't fully closed. Hearing voices inside, I realized he wasn't alone. Even though I knew eavesdropping wasn't good, I still stayed behind the door and listened. Through the little space, I could peek three females.

One of them was familiar, Seulgi. Beside her, on the left side, there was an average woman. I assume Seulgi had something to do with her. On her side, there was another female, same age as mine I guess. With soft silver undertone, her long wavy hair crowned that flawless structure she had.

Jimin's figure suddenly appeared near them, him hugging the girl tight.
"Dahye I'm so happy you are back" he sweetly said to her. The girl named Dahye laughed between his arms. My blood was boiling, as they smiled to each other. Who is she?

The sudden whisper behind my ear, made my heart almost stop beating. I turned around, hitting Taehyung's hard chest.

"Ouch, that might have hurt" he whispered caressing my forehead. Placing my index finger on his lips, I hushed him. He peeked inside the office and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Stop doing that face," I whispered clicking my tounge "do you know her?"

Taehyung peeked again, his eyes widening, then his head confirming in a nod. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside our office again. Tae sat down on the couch, while I folded my arms.
"Who is she?"

"Spill out the bean first Eun Ji" he smirked playing along.

Rolling my eyes, I answered "Okay I like Jimin and confessed after he said it first, happy?"

"Satisfied," he said while smiling mischievously, but then suddenly his eyes widened in surprise "Jimin confessed? Are you serious??"

Nodding, I giggled "It's unreal for you too."

His iris went back to normal "It's weird. You are the first girl Jimin ever confessed. He's always been the best player among us."

I just shrugged "Now tell me, who is she?"

"The girl you saw through the door was Kang Dahye, Seulgi's younger sister. The old woman was their mother. Dahye and Jimin were best friends, they grew up together. At the age of 18, she flew to Europe and like never came back.. well until today" Taehyung said the whole thing to me keeping a straight serious face.

"She was beautiful" I whispered looking away. Hearing Taehyung shift from the leather fabric next to me, made me gaze at him. The soft smile on his edges left me dazed. Placing one arm over my shoulder, he said.

"Eun Ji, you are more gorgeous than her, okay? If you are scared that Jimin will leave you because of her, don't be. I'm sure he feels something special for you."

His words made me at ease, now I wasn't anxious anymore. Smiling, I hugged him, smelling the brotherly aroma that I've forgot since years ago.

The sudden crack of the door opening, made us both pull away. Staring in that direction, my heart skipped a beat when the eyes of mine met Jimin's chocolate one. Behind him stood Dahye and Seulgi. The three entered the office, Taehyung rolling his eyes at them. I tried to hold my giggle at him,while he flared me a death glare.

"Did I interrupt something?" surprisingly, Jimin's voice was insensitive, different from other times. Taehyung mumbled something between his teeth as he sat on his chair.

Shaking my head, I answered in his place "No you didn't. What brings you all here?"

Then Jimin placed his arm behind, showing Dahye on the left side. I catched Seulgi rolling her eyes along with Taehyung. Dahye bowed and smiled.

"Taehyung I'm sure you remember Dahye, but Eun Ji doesn't know who she is" Jimin said, arm still placed behind her back.

"Hello I am Kang Dahye, the new secretary of Park Company" her sweet voice vibrated through us.

Her sentence caught our attention. Taehyung spoke for the first time "What do you mean the new secretary of our company? What about Momo?"

This time Jimin talked "Momo is still our secretary. Different from her, Dahye is my personal secretary. I hope we all get along."

I gulped hard, while Tae side gazed at me. He was worried, I could sense that. Since when Jimin needed a personal secretary? Still we both nodded in agreement.

Placing both hands inside his pockets, Jimin sighed and turned around to leave, still leaving one last statement behind.
"Oh and guys. Seulgi is working as our new model too. Taehyung she's under your observation."

And with that they all left. Leaving us speechless.

"Good luck" we both said to each other at the same time, then cracked in laughters.

...

-hi loves, i'm back with another chapter. This was a short one, but hey we have a new character. I hope you guys liked it. Love ya all.
A

nd we reached 1k readers, I'm freaking out.

your dear author lostsoul E.