Chapter 34 - Happy

Start from the beginning

"What do I get if I win?" Natsu asked. Lucy thought about it. "We will go on a date and I will pay. And I'll get you a cat."

Natsu smirked, everything for food.

"And if I win?" Lucy asked. "I'll do everything you say for a week, unless it is something I absolute not want to do," Natsu said. How bad can it be?

"Deal," Lucy said, sticking her hand out for him to shake.

"Deal," Natsu replied determined and shook her hand.

They arrived at Lucy's place. Natsu gave Lucy a kiss on the lips. They were so in the kiss they didn't hear the door open.

Then suddenly they heard someone fake coughing. They broke the kiss and turned to Luke, who was standing by the door, smirking.

Lucy and Natsu went red. "Uh...goodbye," Natsu said quickly and left.

-Next day, Saturday-

Everyone did things to help Erza and her family out.

Levy and Lucy were baking cookies and cupcakes to sell. Tons of it. They would decorate them. In the next morning they went from house to house to sell them. Lucy and Levy made so much cookies and cupcaked they walked thirty blocks to sell all of them. "I'm tired Levy," Lucy said puffing down on the grass. "Me too," she said. But they were happy with the result. "How did we even bake that much?" Levy asked and Lucy shrugged. "Don't know, ask all the boxes," Lucy said.

Gray already had a job. He worked in the warehouse. He always saved his money in a box for later. He was going to use it for the university. But he would sacrifice his money for Erza. After all, they were friends for years and she always helped him. Except the beating when him and Natsu fought of course.

Jellal and Erza went babysitting for money. It was Erza's idea, because she loves kids. They were now babysitting on a three years old girl from a rich family. Jellal was making faces to stop the girl from crying, it didn't work. "Erza, little help please," Jellal said embarrassed. She chuckled and picked the girl up. She swung her slowly back and forth, it did help her to calm down. "And that's how you do it," Erza said smirking.

Mira was working in the cafe of her parents, but they named it after Mira. Laxus was helpjng there: they needed more people. It was overwhelmed with people today. "What would you like to order?" Mira asked sweetly. She wrote everything down and went to pick it. Laxus just came back from cleaning a table, "Table five," Mira said to him and handed him the smoothie and samdwich.

Gajeel thought something smart for his little brain. He was in the street singing with his guitar. They had to give him 5000 jewels to make him stop singing. When he got that, he would change to an other street and do the same. "Shoody doo bop~"

Juvia was the only one relaxing, but she promised she would work hard the other day. She was on the beach. She saw a little boy drowing in the water. She immediately swam to him and helped him. His parents were so thankful and even give her some money as reward. She smiled, "I still got some money for Erza!"

The last one was Natsu. He looked everywhere for a job. He even thought of giving up, but the thought of the food he could buy if he won the bet kept him motivated. Of course the thought of the kids on street too. He finally saw someone offerimg a job as waiter in a restaurant. He made him look decent and went to get the job. The owner said he had everything they needed, charm, polite, fast, flexible and more. It was an 5 star restaurant.

Everyone did things for two weeks long and met each other again. "How many did everyone got?" Erza asked nervous.

Lucy: "60000 jewels."