{ Author's note }

22/07/18

Dear reader

The disclaimer was once integrated into a chapter with the cast. After some thinking, however, I decided that there is more to say than that. So for those of you, who've already read the published parts of the story, there might still be some new information.

Still, I'd like to start with the disclaimer. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling, but the newly added characters and the storyline, where I changed a few things from what we know about the Marauders Era, belong to me. Please don't copy it without my written permission. I really put a lot of work in it and I think you understand that I don't want anybody to just steal it.

When I started to write this story about half a year ago, I had only this hardly planned idea of how to write it. It was just a story I wanted to tell, but with every new chapter, I started to realise more and more that there is actually a purpose behind my writing. I don't want to tell you about the purpose yet, however, as everybody should find the message in this story that fits them best.

What I really wanted to say is that this story is going to include serious topics such as depression, suicidal tendencies and character death. I don't have any personal experience with these matters. All of my knowledge is based on books and movies, but I've done quite a lot of research as well, and I think it's important to know about these things. Therefore I'm not sure what kind of impact my story might have on people struggling with any of these matters. Perhaps there will be none, but this is just in case. So please, if you feel uncomfortable in any kind of way, don't read it. There may be descriptive scenes of death or fights and I want you to know about that in advance because I don't want any of you to be hurting because of what I write.
Also, it is not my intention to romanticise mental illness or being a Death Eater. I don't see any of it as romantic. So, please, if you think something I wrote in fact does romanticise the topics, feel free to send me a message and I will change it as soon as I can.

Please take care of yourself.

11/11/18

This story is now undergoing serious editing, just in case you wonder why some chapters look different than others. I'll rewrite a few chapters completely because I think my writing style has improved quite a bit since I started to write this story.

Love, Enya

The books of the Ocean Duology are parts of the Black Chronicles

The books of the Ocean Duology are parts of the Black Chronicles. It's not necessary to have read any of the other stories to understand this one, but there will be characters and motives you know from the others and some things may be connected.