kim donghyuk - "girl with luv"

Start from the beginning

donghyuk ignored your question and focused on trying to find a decent parking spot. you rolled your eyes, "donghyuk this parking lot is practically empty."

he smiled at you and slipped on his shades, "i know but i want to look cool while i pull up into a parking space." he trned around to check behind him to make sure he was within the lines and then pulled out his key when he found the perfect angle.

you smirked, "you're such a dork. you do know after you get out of your parking spot we are going immediately inside."

donghyuk looked at you and down then at his phone. he licked his lips and then proceeded to say, "actually, the boys aren't even here yet. chanwoo convinced his father to hold down the facility for us today. and us only."

you gaped at his sentence, "chanwoo's dad owns this place?"

donghyuk shrugged, "yeah ever since he was little, plus he let the school know that we were all 'sick'."

you laughed, "like the school is going to believe that. watch they're going to make us go clean the toilets when we get to school."

just at that moment, like on cue, jiwon knocked on the window on the passenger side. you rolled down the window and playfully batted your eyes, "yes?"

jiwon cackled and looked directly at donghyuk "chanwoo's father said we should be able to go in soon." he then turned his attention to you, "so just sit tight."

you smiled at him, "did you invite minah?"

jiwon kicked the asphalt lightly and shoved his hands in his jean pockets. he shrugged and so did his floppy hair, "no. we broke up last night because she accused me on cheating with you."

you frowned, "bullshit."

jiwon nodded sadly, "unfortunately, i'm not lying. she didn't like that i helped you with your english assignment."

you scoffed, "well maybe if she wasn't busy cheating on you she would've gotten it done."

jiwon gasped, "she was cheating on me?"

you winced at his raised tone, "yes! i thought you knew."

donghyuk coughed and interrupted the two of you, "chanwoo said that building is ready."

you turned to donghyuk and held out your hand, "i'll be inside in a bit. give me the keys and i'll lock the car door when jiwon and i are done talking."

donghyuk raised his eyebrows and folded his arms across his chest, "i can stay with you two."

you patted his head and smiled once again, "please? it's just between jiwon and i."

donghyuk pouted and handed you the Keys's he kissed your check, which caught of by surprise, and pulled away. "don't take too long."

as soon as donghyuk got out of the car you hopped out and locked the door. you sat on the sidewalk and patted the space next to you, signaling jiwon to sit with you. "yeah she was with jeno or whatever."

jiwon buries his head in his hands and groaned, "the dude from varsity?"

you nodded and picked up a pebble.