E l e v e n.

Sonmei's POV

Jungkook is leading us through the crowd of people. Taehyungs hand is still interlocked with mine. Rushing through the crowd, we finally reached the entrance of the hotel. We rushed to the parking lot, where we see a couple of people, smokers, tourists who are staying the hotel, and people from the party. Jimin is faced away from Jooyoung, while Jooyoung what looks like she's pleading to him.

"Didn't I fucking say not to talk to me or come near me anymore?"

"Jimin, we need to talk about it. It's been killing me. I need and want to talk to you. I........I...I miss you." She says.

Jimin turns around with a 'are you fucking kidding me' kind of look. Jimin walks closer to her, but keeps his distance.

"Oh no no. Don't say that bullshit to me. Every time I tried to forget about you, you always gotta come back and fucking ruin it for me." He says while pointing his finger at her.

"Please just listening to me!" She says as her voice breaks.

"What's there to listen to? I don't need people like you to be in my life."

"But Jimin... I .."

Jimin cuts her off with an angry voice.

"You know how much pain I went through because of you?! I fucking caught you with another guy! And you tried to tell everybody, including your family, that I was the one cheating on you! That I'm the bad guy? You even got Jason to fucking fight me for nothing. And I have to see your brother everyday. A childhood friendship ruined because of you. I had to live my days in sadness, thinking why the fuck I deserved that. Am I not worthy? Now explain to me why Jooyoung? Why? I fucking loved you but you, you... you had to do that to me." He says as his voice cracks at the end.

Everybody in the parking lot was trying to look like they were minding their own business, but still listening. Even one man tried to calm down Jimin but he just pushed the man away. All three of us looked at Jimin. I then looked at Jooyoung with my mouth slightly open.

Jooyoung looks at him with wide eyes, she puts her face into her hands and cries. She then looks up and turns to make eye contact with me. Her long black silky hair covers her face. She turned away from embarrassment. She looks so weak.

"You know what, fuck all this. Don't ever come near me again. I'm  out."

Jimin walks quickly and angrily to his car. He starts it, reverses it and drives off.

Jooyoung walks away from the scene back into the hotel with her head down.

All three of us just looked lost. We all looked at each other, in shock.

"How are we gonna get home?" Jungkook asks while scratching his head.

"It's not that late, the buses are probably still running," Taehyung says.

Taehyung looks at me and holds my hand tightly. It seemed like he trying to make me feel safe.

-

We all get on the bus to go back home. Takes about an 30 to get to my stop, since it was downtown. Throughout the whole ride, we were all silent. Taehyung still held my hand. My stop was coming soon which I had to transfer to another bus. I get up to press the button to inform the driver and I tell them both,

"Bye, thanks for inviting me. Let Jimin know that it was nice meeting him. I'll see you guys!" I smile at both of them. Not a happy genuine smile, more like an sympathetic smile.