Lesson 10 : I Love You

“Get over her love!” I say to her grabbing both of her legs and wrapping them around me. We both shudder as our necked body touch each other for the first time. “Ashton…” She whispers bringing me down on top. “Yes love?” I say while placing myself ontop of her.

“Please fuck me.” She breathes.

MARLENES POV

“Of course my lady.” Ashton whispers and he grabs me from my lower back. “I really missed you Mar. I don’t ever want to spend another day without you.” He says making my skin shiver. “I really like this.” I say biting my lip. “I’ve never fucking felt this way about anyone baby, I don’t know why I feel that way about you. But I know I want to feel this way forever.” He whisper and places his cock inside of me. I gasp and we moan together as we enjoy the first contact.

“I want to be on top.” I whisper and he flips me over immediately. “Of course baby, It’s anything that you want.” He says while lifting me up. “Sit.” He grunts and I lower myself onto him. “Yes baby, ride me.” He says and I start moving my hips quicker and quicker and I pick up speed as well. He places his hands on my hip to make me move fast although I wanted full dominance.

I grab his wrist and place them behind his head. He eyes grow with hunger and darkness. “Fuck.” He growls and starts to shove his cock into me harder. He moves his hips up and down as I ride front and back. “Ashton, I’m gonna cum.” I whine and moan at the same time.

He flips of over and lays me on my stomach. “From the back baby?” He says lifting me up so I was on my knees. “Yes.” I breathe and scoot back so my ass grinded against him. “Don’t.” He grunts and thrusts into me. This position definitely hurt more. It allowed him to put more of his length into me.

I cried out a few times and Ashton stopped. “Are you okay baby? We can do something else?” He says running his hands through my hair while his other hand is lightly scratching my back. “Yes please.” I say flipping over. He lays on his side and turns me over so I was on my side.

We both laid our heads on a pillow and he slowly eased into from the back but it still felt so good. “Oh my god.” I breathe out. “Better Mar?” He whispers while nibbling on my neck. I nod my head and start to grind back into him to meet with his movements.

We move slowly to enjoy the pleasure. The euphoria of every time he goes deeper and deeper into me I feel his member hitting my sweet spot inside of me. I cry out and he places bites along my shoulders and neck. “Oh my god. Mar please. Faster, please baby.” He whispers and I comply.

I move fast grinding back into him while he grinds deeper into me. “Ashton, I can’t baby. I’m trying.” I call out as he grinds into me, with each thrust he places a hand on my clit and rubs quickly making me shudder. I literally I have no feeling anywhere and I have trouble catching my breath. I feel myself getting closer and closer.

He presses harder on my core and I feel myself slipping… I move myself deeper into him and he thrusts deep into me as long as I can until the stiffness has engulfed me. I feel my heart race harder and harder as he gasps into my ear. He grabs tighter against me and pounds my core as he rides out his high.

~

We lay silently and hold hands. His long fingers enjulfed my whole hand and it made me feel warm - more conforting than anything. “Thank you.” Ashton whispers. “You’re welcome.. For sex?” I say to him. “No for coming back, and believing in me.” He says turning toward me. He brushes the hair out of my face and I just stare at him. “I believe that you care about me.” I say kissing him lightly. “Why?” He asks. “Because, you make me realize that I’ve never wanted anything more. I just want to hear your voice, or see your messy hair, I just like being with you. We don’t have to be talking, I just need you with me.” I say looking him straight in the eyes.

“You have no idea. I can’t sleep Mar. I close my eyes and its your face.” He rolls his eyes and I laugh. “I’m serious!” He chuckles and pulls me closer. “To be honest Mar, I’ve never wanted anything else in my life.” He says kissing my cheek. “Me too.” I say leaning my cheek into him. I rub my hands up and down his back and he smiles while looking at me.

“What?” I say looking him up and down. “I’m really happy.” He speaks slowly making me feel incredible. “I am too.”

“I just want to stay with you forever, like this.” He says looking me in my eyes. I just nod my head and I lay it into his chest. “Stay with me.” He says rubbing my hair until his hands lead to my back. He begins to draw light circles on my back. I begin to feel myself drift off.

I was with someone I cared about. And he felt the same way. I rubbed my hands up and down his stomach and chest and while he gets a steady beat of breathing. I shift a little bit and make sure the covers were over my feet. Although, I felt comfortable in his arms. All those monsters that were under my bed made me chuckle a bit because I knew Ashton would fight them off.

How childish of a thought? I sighed to myself while smiling. I wish I could live in this one moment forever. I wish I could live in this one moment forever. I wish I could live in this one moment forever. I thought to myself.

I head Ashton place a blanket over me lightly, he kisses my forehead and nuzzles his head into me.

“I love you.” He whispered and my heart stops at the words. I wish I could live in this moment – it thought to myself. Maybe I can I nuzzled my head into him to hear those sweet words again.

“I love you Mar.”

lmao

pls vote/ comment :) x