Lesson 7 : Sex (Part One)

ooo la la, i have been waiting for this part for all my life ;) hehe enjoy x 

ASHTONS POV

I took Marlene home and I didn't see her the rest of the weekend. She asked her if I could come over but she responded hours later saying she was sleeping. I was mad.

Me : you just responded, how are you sleeping (2:30pm)

Marlene : im sleep, leave me alone (2:47pm)

Me : talk to meeeee :( (2:52pm)

Marlene : what? (3:02pm)

Me : answer your phone. (3:04pm)

"Hi Ashton." Mar says as she picks up the phone. "Hi babe." I whisper to her. "I told you I was sleeping, what do you need?" She says yawning. "I wanted to talk to you. Can I come over?" I ask her. "Umm yeah... My mom is at work and my brother is with my grandmommy." She explains. "Grandmommy?" I ask her chuckling. "Yes... Don't ask. Okay, I'll see you later." She hangs up.

Jesus what has gotten into her. Oh I have, I've gotten into this girl. She doesn't seem like the shy timid Marlene that I met a few weeks ago. I got up and I got ready to go to her house.

MARLENES POV

Ashton was at my house in a matter of 15 minutes. I had to speed up my shower as I heard him knocking. I had to run downstairs in my towel. "Hey sorry, I was-..." I immediately felt his lips on mine and I couldn't even suck in a breath. "Ashton..." I whisper as he walks in and closes the door. "Baby... I couldn't spend a day without you..." He says pinning me against the wall. "Ashton I..." he cuts me off with his lips. "I want to savour every moment I have with you, because youre like the best drug I've ever had. I'm addicted." He utters so silently in my ear. "Baby I... -.." I begin to say and he cuts me off again.

"No Mar..." He says sucking on my neck while I play in his hair. I run my fingers up and down as he moans a bit. He takes his tongue and swipes it across my collarbone and I shiver. It felt so good, I could felt a surge of passion run through me. It's nothing like I've ever felt this in my life. "You like that baby?" He says looking up while smirking. "Mhmm.." I respond. I lost all the words. And I couldn't even think of processing a sentence, he completely took word out of me.

He takes the towel and lifts it up a bit. "Ashton..." I groan. "Baby... I want to see you." He says and I release the clip from the towel and let it hit the floor.

He looks me up and down in amazement. "You're body baby. You're perfect." He says taking my hand and entwining our fingers. He lets go of my fingers all too soon and they are soon wrapped around my lower back and back thigh. "Up..." He whispers. And my named body was completely around his. "Baby... I want to be your first." He says, while we're still pinned against the wall. "Okay." I respond while kissing his neck. I suck really hard and he squeezes my bum lightly. And I moan into his neck.

"Just like that." He says forcing me into him. "Can we go upstairs?" I say biting my lip. "Are you that eager for me baby?" He says pulling my bitten lip from my teeth and just nod my head.

Ashton still had my naked body around his waist and carried me slowly up the stairs. "I want you so bad Mar." He says as we reach the top step. "I want you now." I respond as he places me on the bed. He takes of his shirt but kind of struggles with it. He giggles as he is finally released from it. "HAHAH." I obnoxiously laugh and he giggles even more. "Don't laugh at me baby." He fake pouts while unzipping his pants. He looks up at me and releases a huge smile.

"What?" I say chuckling. "You're so beautiful. And you want me." He says looking me in the eyes. "I've always wanted you." I say looking down. "Ashton, I've had a crush on you all year but you never noticed me." I continue. "Why didn't you talk to me Mar?" He says placing a hand on my waist. "Because I was scared you wouldn't like me or you wouldn't be interested in me." I say honestly. "Don't ever think that babe. You're all I think about, you're my only interest." He says and placing a kiss on my lips.

The kiss gets really intense. Our tongues work perfectly together and I let Ashton take dominance. "Get on top of me." He says and I do. I straddle him as we both sit up. His hand runs through my hair and he tugs my hair back and head falls back releasing my neck. He wraps my hair around his wrist and sucks harsly on my left nipple. "AHHH!" I cry out, the pleasure was overwhelming. He used his tongue to flick it and it made me so weak. He takes two fingers and brushes then up me. "Ashton! Ahh.. Fuck. Fuck..." I moan as he does it over.

He was teasing me. "More..." I whisper and he releases my hair and immediately grind my hips into his, he was still wearing his boxers, but I could feel him growing more and more under me. "Fuck... I want you to... I want your mouth on me..." He stutters, and he slides his boxer briefs down after.

I slide down his legs and straddle him by the lower half of his legs. I look at him and he places on hand through my hair and the other behind his head. I take his cock and start pumping up and down. He tenses a bit and buckles his hips. I lean forward and swipe my tongue across his tip repeatedly. "Mar.. Don't. Fucking. Tease. Me" He says while gasping and without him being ready, I place my mouth over his length. I go down fully and come all the way back up.

I lick it fully so it received even wetness to be easier to suck on. "Oh baby, just like that please." He groans. I rewrap my mouth over him and begin to pump up and down against him. He shifts his hips up so I could have more of him in my mouth.

"I wanna fuck you now." He grunts grabbing my arms and pulling me against him so our bodies were pressed to each other. "I want you so bad Ashton." I whine. He whispers, "Okay baby."

OKAY SOOOO THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

**** THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SUPER DIRTY SO YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING TO READ THE REST OF THE SEX SCENE BECAUSE WATTPAD PRIVATED IT /: IM SORRY ****

thank you for reading :) x 

Teaching Her (Ashton Irwin Fanfic) Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें