She's Next

I take a breath in and scratch the back of my neck in deep thought. "I think she's next."

"Remember what happened last time?" Luke warns. "That's not important." I say to him turning to do my work, although I was already thinking about those legs of hers. I could picture them wrapped around me. I was excited to see them wrapped around me. I took my flannel off and wrapped it around my waist and gathered my things together since class was over. "Bye." I said to her and she just giggled a bit as she walked out.

"Hey wait." I said to her as I jogged out of the classroom. "Yes?" She said playing with her hair a bit. I noticed she had a small nose ring. It was simple, sexy and adorable, but I liked it. I knew that this was the perfect girl right now. "What's your name love?" I asked her, smirking a bit. I was just trying to flirt a bit honestly. "I'm Marlene." She said pulling her skirt down a bit. "I'm Ashton, nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out. She puts her hand in mine and I let it linger a bit.

"I hope to see you more." I say to her looking her directly in the eyes. "Ummm.. We have class together?" She says sarcastically. "Outside of school babe." I say releasing her hand and looking her up and down. "I'll see you around." I say walking away, I look back to see that she was still standing in her same spot. I know now that I've got her hooked. It's time to attack the prey.

~

"Hey what's up?" I said to the guys while walking up to Michael's car. Michael was also one of my other best friends, including Calum. "Nothing much, man. Wanna smoke?" Michael suggests. "Yeah I'm down." Calum says grabbing his keys. "You guys meet me at my place." I say to the guys. We always smoked in my backyard, it was tradition.

"Okay. That's fine." Michael says hopping in his car. Eb was already waiting in the car for him. Ebony was his girlfriend and they've been dating for a year now I think. He usually brings her over to my house. She was a tall skinny light skinned girl. She had long dreads actually. It didn't seem like Michael's type but they seemed happy together. Althouh, she seemed a bit more punk rock than he would like to admit, but we would never dare tell him that.

"Hey!" I call out to Michael. "Yeah?" He says sticking his head out the window. "Can you tell Eb to bring some girls or something?" I ask him. "Sure." He says pulling off.

~

It was now 10 pm and Calum and Luke were already here. We already downed a few beers and we got the little bonfire set up. The fire was going well and we were just relaxing having a few cigarettes.

"Hey." Michael says walking up with Ebony holding his hand. There were atleast five girls walking behind them. I introduced myself to the first one. "Hi, I'm Lucy." The tall brunette said confidently. She was already looking past me looking at Luke. Well shit, I thought.

It's her. "Hey Marlene." I say hugging her. "Hi Ashton." She says quietly. "You smoke?" I say to her. "Not really." She says. "What does not really mean?" I question. "I've done it less than five times. It was because Eb and Lu forced me." She says glaring at Ebony and Lucy.

"Well you can you just drink then." I say to her.

~

A few beers and a hell of a lot of shots and we were drunk. Or I was feeling it, but the girls were drunk. I didn't even remember their names. I was just staring at Marlene the whole time. She was wearing short shorts and everytime I stared at her for too long my cock grew harder in my jeans.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Marlene says looking at me. "I'll show you." I say, as she follows me into the house. I lead her to my room and let her use my bathroom. She walks out adjusting her shirt and shorts. "Ready?" She says. "Yeah.." I say and then I grab her wrist and pull her toward me.

"You give me this feeling and I just don't know what it is..." I say whispering in her ear. "What?" She chokes out. "I bet you're so wet right now, just by how close we are." I continue whispering. I take a finger and rub up and down her neck down to her waist and let my hands wrap around. "I think we should go downstairs." She says blushing and looking at the ground. "Why? You don't wanna fuck me?" I smirk taking my hand and lifting her chin up so she was looking at me.. "N-.. No... its not that. I just.." She stutters. "So you do wanna fuck me?" I say cutting her off.

"I'm uhh.. I'm.." She says not finishing her sentence, she was still staring deeply into my eyes but she seemed so embarrassed. "Are you a virgin Marlene?" I say putting my face in front of hers. "Yeah..." She says looking away. "Have you kissed anyone?" I mutter, bringing my face close to hers.

"No.." She say looking me in my eyes. "I can teach you." I say simply and she has a confused look on her face. "I'll teach you." I repeat and she nods her head. "How?" She says, still really unsure of what I just proposed. 

"Don't worry babe. I'll call you and give you all the details." I explain, while she nods her head slightly.

I bring my head to her neck and kiss it lightly and she gasps. "Lessons start tomorrow."