Lesson 6 : Getting Drunk

to all you perverts reading this, enjoy ;) x

ASHTONS POV

I woke up the next morning next to Marlene. Wow... This is something new. "Mar, wake up." I say throwing my arm around her waist. "No..." She says to me. Technically we don't have school today so we can stay in bed in all day. "Mar..." I whisper to her even though she was already fast asleep.

~

"Ashton." My mom calls me. "Oh fuck, my mom is home." I say jumping up and Mar just turns over opening her eyes. "Oh my god." She whispers. Good thing Mar had her clothes on because my mom was on her way upstairs.

"Ashton lunch is read-...." My mom says walking in... "Oh hello." She says curtly, I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Hi..." Marlene says sitting up. "I'm sorry you didn't know I was staying." She says hugging her. "Its okay, you're always welcome here dear." She says looking at Ashton. "Thanks mom, this is my girlfriend." I say and I see Mar turn to me giving me a confused look then turning back to my mom and giving her a fake smile. "Okay you too, Please sure you tell me when you have Marlene staying over Ash. It was nice to meet you love." She says walking out.

"Why did she look like that?" Marlene asks. "Umm, she's never seen a girl stay the night... So yeah. This is new for her and me. I usually kick people out." I say honestly. "Why did you have me stay?" She asks curiously. "You make for a good pillow." I say kissing her. "Oh fuck off!" She laughs.

"Okay, so my mom is leaving to go up north to see my grandmother for the day and she's staying over night. So.. I'm gonna have a party." I say to her. "Oh.. Umm.. That's not really my scene." She says not looking at me. "Hey, its one of your lessons so you have to come." I say with my hand under her chin. "Ash I.. I don't know." She says looking me in the eyes. "You will be fine babe." I say placing my lips on hers. She leans so hard into the kiss placing her hand on my chest while leaning forward. She has definitely became a lot more aggressive. "Okay." She says pulling away.

"I need to go home and do homework before I party." She says gathering her things. "Do you want to stay for lunch?" I ask her. "Maybe next time, I'm sure my parents think I'm dead at this point." She says sarcastically. "Okay." I say simply and find my keys and wait for her to get her things together.

"Ready?" She says walking to my closet. "What are you doing?" I question her. "Stealing a hoodie. Can I borrow one?" She says batting her eyelashes. "Okay, baby. But I better see this hoodie again." I threaten. "Alright." She says kissing me lightly. Her kisses were so soft and addicting, I almost passed out and got a hard on at the same time.

~

"Okay, I'll come pick you up at 10. You will stay the night, so pack clothes." I say to her. "Well thanks for asking." She huffs and steps out the car. She turns around and gives me a wave and a light smile. "Bye Mar." I say in kind of a sad tone. I already miss her and she hasn't even been out of my car for a full 30 seconds.

I pull off and go straight to Mikey's. He asked me to stop by his place and pick up a couple of bottles and a pack of beer. I drove to his place quickly. He actually lived close to Marlene. "I'm outside." I said into the phone when he picked up. "Okay, Ebony is coming to open the door." He says hanging up.

I see Eb walking outside and looking over the balcony. "Hey loser." She calls out to me and I flick her off. This was the usual to me, she was like a sister. "Fuck you." I say to her while taking my time. "What do you guys need to bring?" I ask her as I walk up the driveway. She gives me a finger signaling for me to wait on.

Her and Michael walk down with bottles and beer cases in their hands. "Holy shit." I gasp. "We have a lot for tonight..." Mikey laughs. "I can see that." I say as I take a few things out of Ebony's hand. "Thanks." She mutters and we all walk to my car.

"I'll see you guys tonight." I say as I close my trunk. "Alright." The answer in sync walking inside hand in hand. Honestly, I kind of wish that me and Marlene were on that level.

~

The music blared loudly and it was already 10:30pm, and Marlene wasn't answering her phone.

Me : ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE. (10:27pm)

She still didn't respond to me. I was fucking pissed off. She was blowing me off, I wasn't expecting that from her.

~

MARLENES POV

"Eb... Ash is mad at me." I say drunkenly. I went to Michael's house to pregame with him and Eb and now I'm drunk. I don't really know this feeling but I know I feel good. Although, I'm sad that Ashton is going to be mad at me. I was FaceTiming Ebony while I was getting ready. She made me wear a grey pencil skirt and a black top. I wore black converses to go with it though. I did my make up in 5 minutes and I was already dropping my car off at Mikey's house. "Don't worry he won't be mad when he sees you." Ebony tried to calm me down.

~

We arrived to the party and I walked in feeling out of place. "I need to find Ashton..." I say immediately to Ebony. "Okay.." Eb says rolling her eyes. "Fuck you okay." I huff walking away. I walked around the party for a good 10 minutes and didn't see him. Oh his room.. He should be in there.

I walked to his room and the light was on. I knocked lightly and heard a 'come in.' although, it was very quiet. "Hi.." I say walking in even though Ashton was facing the other way, he was facing the wall. "Mar?!" He says with a giant smile on his face. "It's me." I say smiling. I climb over the bed even though I was in a skirt and sit on his lap.

"Why didn't you answer me?" He slurs. "I wanted to surprise you." I say, wow that sounded stupid. He looks so upset that I wasn't there. "Well surprise." He says sarcastically, but he smiles at the end. I giggle a bit and lean into him. "Baby.. thank you for coming." He says kissing me.

I take a deep breath in as he pulls away. He leans his forehead and we just stare in each other's eyes. "I like you so much. What are you doing to me." He says... He's never said he like me. "You like me?" I ask him before placing another kiss on his lips.

"Of course I do." He says pulling my thighs and wrapping them around his waist. I could still hear the music blaring but I tuned out just by looking into his deep hazel eyes. "I like you too." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

I start off kissing lightly and I begin to suck harshly. "Marlene." He moans as I leave a few bites on his neck that would turn into hickies. "Stop doing what you're doing..." He whispers. And I lean forward into him. My skirt rides out and my panties are completely out.

"Mar..." He moans as he lifts my skirt up. "Yes babe?" I respond opening my legs more. "Don't." He growls throwing me on the bed. "Are you drunk?" He asks briefly. "I don't know... Maybe.." I say kissing him on the nose, even though I knew I was drunk.

"I want to fuck you so bad baby. Don't." He mutters while sliding my panties down. "I want you to." I complain grabbing at his area. "I'm gonna fuck you with my mouth." He smirk and immediately dips his head down. "AHH!" I cry out as his mouth darts in and out of me. "Ashton, I'm gonna cum!" I cry out. He's barely touched me and I'm already about to release.

"Release in my mouth baby girl." He says and I allow myself to release. My legs and arms lose feeling as my stomach tightens up. "Fuck..." I moan as he wipes his lips. "Well that sobered me up." I say still panting.

"Good... Time to drink more babe." Ashton says sliding my panties up for me. He pulls down my skirt and kisses me lightly. "Ready baby?" He says sitting me up. "I guess so, but I was enjoying my alone time with you." I pout.

He smirks, "we still have after the party Mar."