Lesson 9 : I Do Care

ASHTONS POV

I laid in bed and imagined what it would be like if I didn’t do that to her. I suddenly hear at knock at my door taking me away from my thoughts. I opened the door and looked up.

It was Marlene.

“Umm.. What’s up…” I say scratching the back of my neck. “Nothing I was just with Eb and Michael, but they were doing the whole couple thing… And I didn’t want to go home.” She says honestly, staring me down. “Okay, come in.” I let her come inside. I was only wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

We went straight to my room and she sat down immediately. We were both really quiet. I look over at her and she looks up and we both chuckle a bit. “Okay, this is weird. Mar why did you come over here?” I say directly. “I wanted to know why you hate me all the sudden. Like you don’t even want to be friends.” She says seriously. Honestly looking at her made me realize she wasn’t like other girls. She wasn’t hurt or being depressed or even stalking me. She was genuinely confused on why she lost someone that she cared about.

“I umm.. Okay…” I take a deep breathe in. “Okay so I typically don’t do this with girls.” I say quickly hoping that it was enough of an explanation. “Do what with girls?” She says curiously while scooting closer to me. “Oh… Um, get feelings for girl and yeah.” I breathe out. “You have feelings for me?” She says placing a hand on my thigh/knee and getting even closer to me. She looks up with those eyes that make me nervous and crave her touch.

“Yeah, Mar. I do.” I huff in and out. “Well why don’t you show that you care?” She says her face leaning in more. And I just lean in and press my lips against her and she immediately places her arms around my neck and climbs on top of me. I place my arms around her waist and grab her into me. “I don’t know why I would ever leave you?” I take a deep breathe in when our lips finally release. “I missed you, and its only be a week.” She whispered to me. “I missed you more. I’m sorry for being an arse.” I say honestly. “Being an arse?” She laughs.

“Hey don’t laugh!” I say sounding a little hurt. “Hey watch it.” She says laughing when I throw her on the bed and I immediately lift her shirt up. “You just go straight to business. We didn’t even talk yet.” She giggle lifting her arms to allow her shirt to come off. “Well ma’am you are complying.” I say unclasping her bra and dropping skirt in 10 seconds. She was gasped when she looked down. She wasn’t wearing underwear.

“Fuck.” I say as I immediately spread her legs. She scream and moves away from me when I swipe my tongue along her centre. “Where are you going?” I growl to her and she puts her foot on my face. And I begin to tickle the shit out of it. She tries to wiggle away and I rip of my shirt and pull her toward me. “Mar, get over here.” I warningly even though I was laughing.  “No! Leave me alone.” She laughs out of breath. I rip my shorts and boxers off releasing myself and she scoots further away.

“Get over here love!” I say to her grabbing both of her legs and wrapping them around me. We both shudder as our naked body touch each other for the first time. “Ashton…” She whispers bringing me down on top. “Yes love?” I say while placing myself ontop of her.

“Please fuck me.” She breathes.

hehe :) x vote/comment