Lessons 5 : Masturbation

so this is my first authors note in this story! :) i hope you guys are enjoying the dirtiness haha however it is almost over. Its only a short story, BUT i have other writings in the works, so book 2 will be published as soon as this is done with :) thank you for all your reads so far! eeeek

enjoy. x

ASHTONS POV

I drove Marlene back home and I could contain the feeling I got from her. As I let go of her hand I immediately felt cold. I didn't like being away from her. "Bye Ashton." Mar said as she stepped out of my car. Before I could even react she was already in her house. No goodbye kiss or anything. I shouldn't care though. We aren't dating or seeing each other. I'm just strictly teaching her.

Marlene : I had fun today Ash :) (11:47pm)

Me : Me too babe, go to bed. (11:48pm)

Marlene : I can't I'm thinking about you (11:50pm)

Me : fuck, have you ever touched yourself (11:52pm)

Marlene : no.. never? (11:54pm)

Me : that's your next lesson, can you stay the night tomorrow? (12:01am)

Marlene : sure, wait whats my lesson? (12:21am)

Me : you'll see babe, go to bed. (12:22am)

Marlene : what? (12:34am)

Me : Mar, go to bed. Goodnight. (12:34am)

Marlene : fine goodnight Ash (12:36am)

Fuck. I couldn't stop thinking about Marlene. I needed to go to bed though and try to make myself fall sleep.

~

I woke up the next day and it was the typical. My dog was in my face, the guys plus Ebony came over, and we all arrived to school during second block. I actually paid attention in class today, which was weird. I was extremely bored though. Plus, Mar wasn't answering my text messages.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask my teacher while she hands me a hall pass. I walked down the hall and I actually ran into Ebony. "Hey!" I said to her and she eyes me up and down. "Hi.." She says lowly. "What's wrong? Are you still stoned?" I asked her. "No... I was wondering why there were hickies all over Marlene's neck?" She presses. "Oh... We're just having fun." I reply. "Well she's a virgin, so it may be fun for you but it may be serious to her so just take it easy?" She says easing up her anger.

"I know... I just... I don't know. Honestly I need to figure things out. But we haven't had sex for a reason okay?" I explain. "Okay, Ash. I'm sorry for coming at you like this, but she's my best friend." She says patting my back and walking away. Holy fuck... Just dodged a bullet.

Rule number 1 in what I do, don't let the best friends get involved or someone will rip your balls off and use them as earrings. These girls can be crazy.

I finally pee and walk back to my classroom. I sat at my desk and pulled out my phone and see a text from Michael.

Mike : did you talk to eb lol (11:30am)

Me : yeah she busted my balls, all is well (11:41am)

Mike : good haa (11:45am)

Me : tell your gf not to kill me man  (11:57am)

Mike : sure thing ;)   (11:58am)

Well shit, word travels fast sheesh. I was finally glad that I was going to be able to see Marlene. I mean shit I was excited to see that girl and I was going to math. She had me hooked. I walked down the hall trying to see if I could find her. I walked fast to the classroom to get to her.