Introductions

ASHTONS POV

I fucking hate high school, but it was my senior year. Might as well enjoy it, I rolled over to see my dog in my face. “Fuck off Max.” I said pushing him off the bed, he was one of my best friends though. But damn he was annoying.

The usual routine in the morning consisted of showering, eating, letting my hair do whatever it wants, wearing whatever was clean on my floor, and then meeting up my best friends. We usually met in the mornings. Although, today I was running late, but I was gonna see them in class anyway.

~

“You’re late.” My teacher spits. I don’t even know the bitches name, honestly. “Hey man.” Luke says to me while passing me his homework that I could copy down. I could tell he copied it from someone else though. “Thanks.” I say handing it back to him.

The rest of the class was boring. I just sat on my phone, not really paying attention. Honestly, I was a good student and I did what I could to pass. I had a 2.7 average and as long as I was gonna graduate at the end of the year, was all that mattered.

“I’ll write the next answer!” A girl jumped up and wrote an equation on the board following an answer. She reached up the teachers question and leaned forward. Her skirt was riding up a bit and I could feel myself growing in my pants. “Who the fuck is that?” I said to Luke. “Uhh, Idk. Starts with an M?” He says not really paying attention to me. “Oh.” I say simply trying to sound like I didn’t care.

My eyes trailed up and down her body as she wrote carefully on the board.  I was definitely staring. I noticed how she walked back to her seat to grab her paper and she was also very cute in the face. She was very tan and she was either Hispanic or latino, I couldn’t tell. I mean she was in Syndey?

She had pretty nice boobs as well. Wow. She was also kinda short and innocent looking. How would I have not noticed someone like her before… “Okay great! Marlene that’s five extra points on the test.” Our teacher says taking me away from my thoughts.

Have I really had class with her all year? I thought. She walks by me and I drop my pencil. She bends over and picks it up. I stare at her cleanly shaven legs all the way up to her bum and when I finally meet her eyes she gives me a small smile. “Thanks babe.” I say simply to her and she blushes a bit.

“Dude, what are you doing?” Luke says eyeing me up and down.

I take a breath in and scratch the back of my neck in deep thought. “I think she’s next.”